Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

skills hack

Discussion on skills hack within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
skills hack

hi please can someone give me cursefiled skill hack i can edit for alll chars skill hack but for seg no dont work keep dc dc dc
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/27/2010, 01:29   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Skillhack is not allowed here.

#infracted
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
6 Skills HACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Ich suche den Skillhack das man 6 Skills hat. Ich finde ihn einfach nicht,Postet ma pls den DL Link, Oder was ich in der Sufu eingeben soll damit ich ihn finde. Bekommt auch ein Thanks..=)
need help with skills hack
05/04/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
just wondering if any of you guys could help me with some skills, ermm i already got all of the offsets for all the char skills, including the fishing mastery. but when i tried to change some of it, its either i keep getting dc'd or some of the skill are just spamming sprites in to my pc... if anyone could help me out with this, id be really glad to hear your suggestions btw here are the list of offsets for all the skills in dekaron, the iconindexes i mean. ...
[Release]Super Jump+HP Recovery+Defense Hack+No Teleport Hack and Skills Hack
12/16/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 59 Replies
Here Is The Hack made by GenuisAmos^_^ This is only for limited edition: GenuisAmos removes the Character Super Speed when Dash but the: HP RECOVERY,HP HACK,DEFENCE HACK IS INSIDE IN his HACK but THIS IS ONLY IF YOU WANT THIS HACK FOR JUMP Hack ONLY but NO MANA HACK IN HERE.. Guide: better use the other one Player Template.kom that GenuisAmos edit rather than this. By the way. This is only just a suggestion from GenuisAmos!!! Tut: 1. Open your grand chase folder/directory.(Ex.D:\Program...
Hack Skills
06/05/2009 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
English --> Will not mind but there will ask you a hack for skills? to get them ... if you increase datimi me pretty please ... German ---> Wird nichts dagegen, aber es wird Sie fragen, ein Hack für Fähigkeiten? um sie ... Wenn Sie mehr datimi mir ziemlich bitte ... Thanks/Danke
Skills Hack
07/08/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hello Friends Can anyone help me with segnale Cruse Field skill hack. if anyone got that then plz give me . If anyone have any hints to make that then share with me i will try to make that. Thanks