Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate Game Connection! LatencyFix

Discussion on Ultimate Game Connection! LatencyFix within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ultimate Game Connection! LatencyFix

Dear e*pvpers,

Since I saw another thread about this function, I'm going to reveal my secret now, I was S*******r on 2Moons the best ak of the server for some people, the way I won alot was because of my latency fix, I'm from Belguim (West-Europe) so my latency was around 500-600, with this fix it was 250-300ms, this is not my release I'm just sharing it with you.

For example what this can do:

Using TAB in 2Moons would do it INSTANTLY without lagg of the skillbar or w/e.
Using Energetic Blade would hit before it was casted.
How does it work:
Wow uses the TCP protocol which requires that network segments sent to your computer be acknowledged in order to provide a reliable connection.

Windows bundles these acknowledgements together and sends them in pairs. While this is an efficient way of dealing with them generally, the inevitable delays caused by the bundling process increase latency considerably.

This is because when Windows queues up an acknowledgement in order to bundle it with the following one, the game server has to wait for the acknowledgement timer to expire before sending new data.

Leatrix Latency Fix removes the acknowledgement bundling process so that an acknowledgement is sent immediately for every segment that's received. This produces a significant reduction in latency as there is no longer a delay before new data is sent to your computer.

In a normal networking environment, you would prioritise network efficiency over latency and use the Windows defaults, but in Wow the opposite is true and you want the lowest latency you can possibly get
How to install:
1) Make sure you don't have any other fixes installed because this might cause trouble.
2)Download the file here: ;
3)Extract it and install it
4)Reboot your computer
5)Start the game

PRESSING THANKS ONLY TAKES 1SECOND TO FIND THE BUTTON and 1SECOND TO CLICK IT!

Supported games:
2Moons
Aion
WoW
Thanks
11 Users
Old 02/24/2010, 16:35   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
I think thats not a really an original release. Same as the other "lag-off" threads, i've saw.
Old 02/24/2010, 16:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
I think thats not a really an original release. Same as the other "lag-off" threads, i've saw.
Read the thread twice there is standing it's not my release.
Old 02/24/2010, 16:48   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
What does it actualy DO? there is an effect, but what is it related to? The i-net, ur PC's RAM, something else i dont know?
Old 02/24/2010, 16:51   #5

MMO's use the TCP protocol which requires that network segments sent to your computer be acknowledged in order to provide a reliable connection.

Windows bundles these acknowledgements together and sends them in pairs. While this is an efficient way of dealing with them generally, the inevitable delays caused by the bundling process increase latency considerably.

This is because when Windows queues up an acknowledgement in order to bundle it with the following one, the game server has to wait for the acknowledgement timer to expire before sending new data.

LatencyFix removes the acknowledgement bundling process so that an acknowledgement is sent immediately for every segment that's received. This produces a significant reduction in latency as there is no longer a delay before new data is sent to your computer.

In a normal networking environment, you would prioritise network efficiency over latency and use the Windows defaults, but in Wow the opposite is true and you want the lowest latency you can possibly get.

There you go.
Old 02/24/2010, 17:40   #6

Received Thanks: 3,355
Well, I think we will move such threads to 2moons Discussions/Questions section... Because there will be 150 of them soon.

What do you think, Twister, Kakkarot ?
Old 02/24/2010, 17:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by trane. View Post
Well, I think we will move such threads to 2moons Discussions/Questions section... Because there will be 150 of them soon.

What do you think, Twister, Kakkarot ?
To be honest with you, this is not a question...
This is a tool whose home is 2Moons Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Old 02/24/2010, 17:54   #8

Thanks for this fix iAslana. Working great on w7
Old 02/24/2010, 17:57   #9

Soo... This Does Not support Dekaron or...?
Just Asking
Old 02/24/2010, 18:18   #10

It does support any version of Dekaron, pservers also!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2010, 18:25   #11

Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAslana View Post
To be honest with you, this is not a question...
This is a tool whose home is 2Moons Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Yes, but it is not a tool made for 2moons/Dekaron.
Old 02/24/2010, 18:54   #12

but if this helps than wy not posted here?
Old 02/24/2010, 19:58   #13

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
I think this is very clever, I had a momentary freezes when first casting some skills while hacking, so I would need to "work out" all skills before I could cast them with no lag, if this fixes that then I think this is very usefull.

1 objection to the thread tho, reupload the file to some other file hosting site beacuse lately rapidshare has some issues and is trying to force premium on users.
Old 02/24/2010, 20:01   #14

elite*gold: 20
Yeah, I was trying to download it and failing over and over -.-
Old 02/24/2010, 21:18   #15

#Mirror added!
Closed Thread