Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5.7.4. CRC Folder

Discussion on 5.7.4. CRC Folder within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb 5.7.4. CRC Folder

5.7.4. CRC Folder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first topic here.

I have been lurking for sometime and now I feel its time to give back to the community. So here, the CRC folder for 5.7.4.

This is NOT the no-crc it is simply a tool to use for the development of the no-CRC.

Thanks again! You'll be hearing from me.
Attached Files
File Type: rar share.rar (3.45 MB, 63 views)
Old 02/18/2010, 13:23   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
The tool is not more simple then the built in tool that is in the nebulars xingcode bypass, with his bypass you can create the CRC folder, the ones that cannot do that will definetly not be able to use this tool.

If you still think that this is more simple then with nebulars bypass then write in PM then I will re-open this. Untill then

#closed
Closed Thread