Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DekaronGlobal Teleport hack

Discussion on DekaronGlobal Teleport hack within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DekaronGlobal Teleport hack

Ok I saw that there are some TUTs about this but most of them useless so here is the TUT that you can also Update ur hack if is out of date.

The Script ... its a normal script licke other hacks easy to use.

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048) //2kb should be enough
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

004EBB63:
jmp newmem
nop
returnhere:

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here

originalcode:
mov eax,00000002

exit:
jmp returnhere

[DISABLE]
mov eax,00000002

Ok and this is the array that you need to scan it for new offset if the old one is out of date :

8B 80 A8 00 00 00 C3

The hack should worck in Pserver also.

The teleport worck only on the minimap so if u click to teleport in the big map will not hapen nothing....
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/02/2010, 00:35   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
All CE hacks are here including this one

#close requested
Old 01/02/2010, 00:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
All CE hacks are here including this one

#close requested
#request to not close show me where is the Array ? Dude this is TELEPORT its not teleport to 0:0 it teleport anywere in the map .... and go macke a application to be a moderator because ur arrogant know so go change for MOD .
Old 01/02/2010, 00:55   #4

First one has updated offsets, second one has all arrays of bytes for scans except skillhack
Old 01/02/2010, 00:59   #5

Quote:

First one has updated offsets, second one has all arrays of bytes for scans except skillhack
Yup read mi TUT I macke it bouth in one ..... but anyway if it gets closed I don't care just let TRAIN do hes job not you EPVP* SUPER SOLDIER Kaka....
Old 01/02/2010, 01:04   #6

It's "trane." not train, and this IS my job, read the guardian decription. And I read your thread, this is already posted so you are the one that should do a bit more reading. I see you have dificulties with english so use online trasnlator to write/read easier and more understandable.
Old 01/02/2010, 01:06   #7

Quote:
It's "trane." not train, and this IS my job, read the guardian decription. And I read your thread, this is already posted so you are the one that should do a bit more reading. I see you have dificulties with english so use online trasnlator to write/read easier and more understandable.
Well I don't care if you use it and I se that you try to get me in a trap.... so insult you on forum or to kill you in real life and get a infraction. If your a Guardian then go check other Threads you already macke your job in this Thread so bye bye. And I also can post skil hack NP if its not posted but I send a PM to Trane if I can post it
Old 01/02/2010, 01:22   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by _/_/_/_/ View Post
Well I don't care if you use it and I se that you try to get me in a trap.... so insult you on forum or to kill you in real life and get a infraction. If your a Guardian then go check other Threads you already macke your job in this Thread so bye bye. And I also can post skil hack NP if its not posted but I send a PM to Trane if I can post it

Well most people 'could' post skill hack, but the reason they don't or try and it gets removed is cause it's not allowed. And yeh this script has been posted many times.
Old 01/02/2010, 01:27   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
As said, this is already posted (many times in fact). We do not require duplicate threads about the same thing.

You shouldn't compare this to killing in real life because it has nothing to do with it. Kakkarot is only doing his job, if you have something to complain, please use the PM function, because we don't wanna know about it.

Trane wont give you permission to post a skillhack because it's not allowed to post a skillhack on the board. Posting it will result in an infraction.

This should get closed indeed...
Old 01/02/2010, 01:38   #10

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantDeath View Post
As said, this is already posted (many times in fact). We do not require duplicate threads about the same thing.

You shouldn't compare this to killing in real life because it has nothing to do with it. Kakkarot is only doing his job, if you have something to complain, please use the PM function, because we don't wanna know about it.

Trane wont give you permission to post a skillhack because it's not allowed to post a skillhack on the board. Posting it will result in an infraction.

This should get closed indeed...
Yep mi mistacke because I don't want ppl licke you here..... and nothing to complain man if your sad because im posting this then you have nothing better to do with your time before I will leave the forum forevore I will post all hacks that are not public but that will not be today.
Old 01/02/2010, 01:44   #11

Quote:
Yep mi mistacke because I don't want ppl licke you here..... and nothing to complain man if your sad because im posting this then you have nothing better to do with your time before I will leave the forum forevore I will post all hacks that are not public but that will not be today.
Well, when you post them I'll be there to report. I'm not sad cause you posted this, its alredy posted, you are mearly a subject to me, I see you no different then others, I don't look who, what, where and why. If a rule is broken I'll report and that is that, all you can do is start a flame war and get yourself in more trouble. The day you post all banned hacks will be the day you get banned.

Have a nice day
Old 01/02/2010, 01:45   #12

Everyone needs to use online translators lol, most people on these forums have a hard time being read. most people we can figure out! but either way, there are hacks that are not public and shouldnt be public! one thing I have noticed is that some people are not as nice as they can be! they are rather rude!
Old 01/02/2010, 01:51   #13

Quote:
Well, when you post them I'll be there to report. I'm not sad cause you posted this, its alredy posted, you are mearly a subject to me, I see you no different then others, I don't look who, what, where and why. If a rule is broken I'll report and that is that, all you can do is start a flame war and get yourself in more trouble. The day you post all banned hacks will be the day you get banned.

Have a nice day
Hehe your funny kaka me and mi girl friend over here have alot of fun when reading ur posts :PPP Tell me where is the flam im not sad bec you arrogant you se I have alot of fun here in real life this forum and the internet is just 1 % from mi life ,,,,
Old 01/02/2010, 01:52   #14

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Dude, ur sad, ur girlfriend is with u, and all u do is sit in forums?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/02/2010, 01:58   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
Dude, ur sad, ur girlfriend is with u, and all u do is sit in forums?
Ehh no comment your right but im not sad im laughing alot this is real Fun with all guys overe here locking at this war between kaka and me. BB guys se you later im busy now have Fun with Kaka in mi thread.
Closed Thread