Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LIST OF ALL PUBLIC HACKS AND TOOLS

Discussion on LIST OF ALL PUBLIC HACKS AND TOOLS within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,435
Post LIST OF ALL PUBLIC HACKS AND TOOL5

The scripts are old (version 4.9.6) but you can update them by reading this post closely
NOTE TO NEW HACKERS: you must look around the forum for the current way of bypassing 2Moons' anti-hacking security
NOTE TO EVERYONE: The reason why this forum became boring to me is that people waste a lot of time doing nothing... the people that are interested in hacking just re-post stuff that is all over the place. Here is a tip (go into the game and start searching for everything, Character coords, monster coords, clothing values, animation indexes, shop prices, monstr action indexes...the list goes on)

===TOOLS===
Cheat Engine: A tool that can be used for memory editing and for searching values during the game runtime.
OpenOffice Calc: A tool used for editing the 2Moons data ".csv" files. (the free equivalent of Excel)
OllyDBG v110: Allows you to edit dekaron's memory permanently. (To be used with unpacked_dekaron)
: This has some information that is essential for Wall Hacking with CheatEngine
: Used for unpacking 2Moons' data files (pack.d00, pack.d01...ect)
: Used for bypassing 2Moons' detection of changes made to the data files by Excel
: Completely disables xigncode, allowing you to use cheat engine or other such tools
: Bypasses Xigncode's protection
: A tool used for disabling anything GG does
: For use with ollydgb to read/edit/save process memory
: A tool used for packet sniffing, for those who want to get into packet editing. (Outdated)

: A pixel based bot created by kabflash which includes autoskill, looting, potting, and custom script capabilities
: A tool that can be used to train while you are not playing
: A tool that can send clicks to 2Moons (you can write your own bot scripts)
ACTool: Can be used to write simple bot scripts (for example give it a Mousepos and then tell it to Leftclick)
: A tool that can click at the coordinates you tell it to

===OTHER===
Instructions for unpacking dekaron.exe: (for versions 4.6.33 and under

Instructions for unpacking dekaron.exe: (for version 4.7.4)(made for Global but I think it also works for 2Moons)

Basic hacking assembly guide: (for those of you who like to understand why you do what you do)

Lenas Reversing for Newbies: (AMAZING video tutorials on Olly and ASM)

(Tuts4You has a downloading limit so download the first 20 tuts above)

===CheatEngine Hacks===
Instructions for attaching CheatEngine to 2Moons:
Instructions for adding scripts into CheatEngine:
Instructions for changing the values being used by a script:
Instructions for saving and loading Cheat Tables:
Instructions for updating addresses: (NOTE: Everyone must do this for any script to work)
[VacPart1]MonsterProperties: Sets the monster's sight ranges, stand delays, # of following monsters...ect
[VacPart2]MonsterRange: Sets the Monster's attack ranges to 0 (So monsters wont attack you)
[VacPart3]MonsterAggro: Sets the Monster's aggro value (It will run towards you as soon as it sees you)
[VacAllTogether]: This is just a script with all 3 of the Vac Parts together (nothing special)
God Mode: Makes the monsters feel so bad about themselves that it makes them not even attempt to attack you
Mob Speed: This script allows you to change all the Mob's walking as well as running speeds.
WallHack: This hack allows you to walk through walls,hills,water...ect
Zoom Hack: As the name suggests, this allows you to zoom as far as you like (untill you can't see yourself)
FarEye: Removes the limit to the view distance when using zoom hack
Speed Hack: This script allows you to set your own character speed
Store Hack: Allows you to open a store in any map (used for extra storage)
Auto Pots: This script sets it so the game thinks that ALL your pots are auto pots
Teleport Hack: Changes the Teleport Location of the map specified to 0,0 as well as the teleport destination.
GMDetect: If a GM is detected the client will crash (you stay visible in the game for 30 seconds afterwords).
Elusive: Teleports you from any position on the map to position 0:0 when enabled.
Drako Vac(Could be improved): This is a vacume I ran into when trying to create another vacume(so this one is still in an experimental stage) I am releasing it because I want you to know what you think. PM me with the results
===Data File Editing (aka csv editing) (aka WinHex hacks)===
Data File Editing Instructions:
GodMode (new name: MAD-H, MonsterAttackDissabler-Hack): Makes monster never attempt to attack you
NOTE: This CAN be made into a CheatEngine script, just no1 has tried
Vac: makes all the monsters run towards you when they see you
Mob Speed: Makes monsters run towards you faster (Useful when vacuuming)
WallHack: This edit allows you to walk through walls,hills,water...ect
StoreHack: Lets you place items on your personal store on every map for extra storage
Auto Pots: Lets the game use regular potions as auto potions
Speed Hack: Changes your speed on a certain map
Zoom Hack: Changes your Maximum Zoom so that you can zoom as far as you like.
Mass Spawn: Changes the speed that bosses can summon spawns.
of Egos that Ivid Laiden summons and how fast it summons them so you can train on the Egos. (can be done for other bosses)

===Trash Can===
CRCbypass IS working for newest version (Updated 16/01/2010) just make sure you delete the 2Moons\big\CRC file and that the shadow.txt has PackIO set to 1 (Before beginning to read the instructions for data editing below)
(if you need more specific instructions, with pics)
(if the last link was not enough)

Newest working CRC bypass can be found .

Non-Aggro: Makes the Mob not attack you and run past you instead
GMDetect: If a GM is detected your character will be teleported and other hacks disabled
WallHack: This hack allows you to walk through walls,hills,water...ect
PlayerAttackRange: This changes the name of your normal attacks (NOT SKILLS)
Thanks
1,071 Users
Old 08/10/2009, 23:16   #2

Quote:
MapHack: This edit allows you to walk through walls,hills,water...ect
This is Wall Hack
Thanks
30 Users
Old 08/10/2009, 23:29   #3

lol thats right, ok its fixed
Thanks
53 Users
Old 08/10/2009, 23:35   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Correction:

- The unpacked dekaron.exe doesn't bypass the CRC. It's meant to be edited or analyzed. You can get the virtual addresses for the CE scripts right from the unpacked dekaron.exe so that you don't have to read the memory while the dekaron.exe is running.

- The No-CRC v2.0 by Nebular is not the same as the GameGuardKiller. The No-CRC v2.0 bypasses the CRC check for the packfiles .
Thanks
25 Users
Old 08/10/2009, 23:44   #5

so then does GameGuardKiller dissable GG including the CRC?
Attached Files
File Type: rar Dekaron Data-Unpacker.rar (1.16 MB, 13389 views)
File Type: txt MapList.txt (1.9 KB, 4459 views)
Thanks
22 Users
Old 08/10/2009, 23:44   #6

Quote:
===WinHex Instructions===
This is USA and best way for Edit it Is Use..Excel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantDeath View Post
Correction:

- The unpacked dekaron.exe doesn't bypass the CRC. It's meant to be edited or analyzed. You can get the virtual addresses for the CE scripts right from the unpacked dekaron.exe so that you don't have to read the memory while the dekaron.exe is running.

- The No-CRC v2.0 by Nebular is not the same as the GameGuardKiller. The No-CRC v2.0 bypasses the CRC check for the packfiles .
U forgot to add that No-CRC v2.0 does only One circumvent for Log at Server... So if you want to change the Server you need to restart the whole Game and Launcher.
Thanks
16 Users
Old 08/11/2009, 00:05   #7

omfg wow
thanks I hated that winhex BS
exel is sooo much better

but what do you mean by USA?
Attached Files
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial01.tutorial.rar (1.33 MB, 1988 views)
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial02.tutorial.rar (1.20 MB, 368 views)
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial03.tutorial.rar (1.71 MB, 266 views)
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial04.tutorial.rar (2.67 MB, 253 views)
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial05.tutorial.rar (2.82 MB, 369 views)
Thanks
25 Users
Old 08/11/2009, 00:08   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Drako9 View Post
omfg wow
thanks I hated that winhex BS
exel is sooo much better

but what do you mean by USA?
Go to My Thread U will See:

Thanks
16 Users
Old 08/11/2009, 00:12   #9

New correction:

- The No-CRC doesn't bypass a CRC provided by GameGuard. The CRC check is implemented in the dekaron.exe, not in the GameGuard.

Sounds kinda small-whiny but I guess you're aiming to the perfect guide ...
Thanks
15 Users
Old 08/11/2009, 00:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantDeath View Post
New correction:

- The No-CRC doesn't bypass a CRC provided by GameGuard. The CRC check is implemented in the dekaron.exe, not in the GameGuard.

Sounds kinda small-whiny but I guess you're aiming to the perfect guide ...
Correction:

CRC provided by GameGuard is Atm Off

Acclaim prepares new security and what is currently the only inscription on the loading screen...Xigncode
Thanks
18 Users
Old 08/11/2009, 00:56   #11

I am aiming to the perfect guide so any minuscule change is appreciated
Attached Files
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial06.tutorial.rar (3.95 MB, 184 views)
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial07.tutorial.rar (1.94 MB, 120 views)
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial08.tutorial.rar (2.57 MB, 112 views)
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial09.tutorial.rar (3.01 MB, 125 views)
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial10.tutorial.rar (1.96 MB, 120 views)
Old 08/11/2009, 13:16   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.e.v.i.a.t.h.a.n View Post
Correction:

CRC provided by GameGuard is Atm Off

Acclaim prepares new security and what is currently the only inscription on the loading screen...Xigncode
Correction:

GameGuard has never provided a packfile CRC so it's kinda obvious that it's off .

The other things are correct ...
Old 08/12/2009, 23:42   #13

hey the map hack doesnt work for me can u help me
Old 08/12/2009, 23:46   #14

sure what is the problem you are getting?
Attached Files
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial11.tutorial.rar (2.60 MB, 122 views)
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial12.tutorial.rar (4.27 MB, 118 views)
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial13.tutorial.rar (4.82 MB, 103 views)
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial14.tutorial.rar (3.82 MB, 107 views)
File Type: rar snd-reversingwithlena-tutorial15.tutorial.rar (1.97 MB, 107 views)
Old 08/13/2009, 00:03   #15

Not working lol i chang what u say to change but still doesnt work and the maplist is in C:\Archivos de programa\Acclaim\2MOONS\data\share

Look what i did in Braiken and doesnt work

" 0,Braiken Castle,braiken.map,braiken.mol,braiken.mel,web_ima ge.mac,Map\00_Braiken_Castle\NPC_00_Braiken_Castle .csv,2,18,1.7,-70,80,12,50,50,-2.3,0,90,light_braiken.txt,water/skyCube=.dds,75,braiken.pre,60,17,10,15,0,20,5,1,-0.5,1,1,3,60000,0,1,1,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,1,..\Share\Map \00_Braiken_Castle\m000.mal,..\Share\Map\00_Braike n_Castle\MON_00_Braiken_Castle.csv,..\Share\Map\00 _Braiken_Castle\NPC_00_Braiken_Castle.csv,,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,100,Map00_Braiken,0,0,0,,1,180,0,0,0,0, 0,0,100,100,0,0,1,1,1,0,200,PC\LevelCap\Default.cs v,0.65,1"