Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Newer, Better, SpeedHack Script

Discussion on Newer, Better, SpeedHack Script within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 08/23/2009, 19:41   #46

elite*gold: 0
i cannot get the script to work. did everything it says got vac and zoom and all others to work just speed hack not working. Run 2m and CE, log in and i have tried activating it in game before log in and in char select and every time my speed does not change. does it only work on certain maps or am i doing it wrong. no code injection? then script then assign to list?
Old 08/23/2009, 22:08   #47

Received Thanks: 1,435
well ok go to

and use the "VacAllTogether"
but the first time use it alone without any other scripts. To see if it works properly alone
then when you make sure it works actuvate your other scripts
Zoom, Speed, MobSpeed...ect
Old 08/25/2009, 00:25   #48

Good work man it works for me, idk how i made it work but it works
Keep it going.
Old 09/17/2009, 10:47   #49

yea i aint been able to get most of the scripts working. i have a couple scripts i got from an older thread for non aggro and the 2 parts to skill hack. those work but this script and any for the list of all public hacks dont seem to be working for me. and for some reason the 1075942785 address dont work no more either.