Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Video Tut] How To wall hack for dummies

Discussion on [Video Tut] How To wall hack for dummies within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/15/2009, 04:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
nice video but question

as i was watching your video you mentioned freezing the map value for other hacks. What other hacks do you use for freezing that value?
Old 03/15/2009, 05:26   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyalsreggin View Post
as i was watching your video you mentioned freezing the map value for other hacks. What other hacks do you use for freezing that value?
speed hack
vac hack
non areg
map hack
zoom hack
pot hack
skill hack
etc
Old 03/15/2009, 05:29   #18

nobleman's tut would be unreadable anyway. just like his posts~
Old 03/15/2009, 05:37   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Player View Post
nobleman's tut would be unreadable anyway. just like his posts~

ty lol
thank me if i helped at all
Old 03/15/2009, 07:33   #20

It's cool that you wanna help, Alleyn.

I appreciate your effort... but, dude, seriously, stop asking for "thanks" every time you post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2009, 08:15   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicat View Post
It's cool that you wanna help, Alleyn.

I appreciate your effort... but, dude, seriously, stop asking for "thanks" every time you post.
@Off topic. Haha, yeah. It's pretty tedious. If people want to thank you, they will...
Asking for thanks is kind of like asking for donations at a free museum, everytime someone wants to enter. Everyone knows they can, but they don't want to hear it all the time, like a begging request.

@On topic. Anyways, good work. I know some people will find a visual approach easier than the typical written tut. There should be more tuts like this.
Old 03/15/2009, 08:32   #22

lol yea
i just noticed
i said thank me after
every post lol XDd
sry bout tat guys
got carried away
Old 03/15/2009, 09:06   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleyn View Post
my voice suk?
tats not nice =o lol

u were kind of blank lol
alll u said to do
was just browse memory
region
to find right address
i dont wanna confuse
the noobies
even more

u can go ahead and do wat noble man said
but that will just get u confused
just try the last one first
if that doesnt work
try 2nd to last thank me if i helped
U KNOW WHY U THINK IT'S COMFUSE? COS U GOTTA SINGEL BRAIN CELL. IN FACE IS NOT. IT THE BEST WAY TO GET THE ADDREASS RATHER THAN WILD GUESSING FOR WHICH 1 IS THE RIGHT 1 OR TRYING ADDRESS 1 BY 1. AND YOUR METHOD COULD POSSIBLE GIVE THEM INVISIBLE WALL. AND IT'S MORE TROUBLESOME. Y CANT U JUST ADMIT MY METHOD IS BETTER THAN YOURS? LOL

NOOBS,, NOTHINGS IS FOR FREE IN THIS WORLD. I CAN FIND MY OWN HACKS AND EXE. IT'S BECAUSE I PUT IN TIMES TO FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF. UNLIKE THOSE NOOBS LOG IN HERE ASKING FOR HACKS. I GUESS TAT'S NOTHING WRONG FOR ME TO GET SOME REWARD IN RETURN. AND FOR THE INFOR TAT'S ALOT PPLS PM ME FOR THE HACKS AND EXE. LOL
Old 03/15/2009, 14:56   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman80 View Post
U KNOW WHY U THINK IT'S COMFUSE? COS U GOTTA SINGEL BRAIN CELL. IN FACE IS NOT. IT THE BEST WAY TO GET THE ADDREASS RATHER THAN WILD GUESSING FOR WHICH 1 IS THE RIGHT 1 OR TRYING ADDRESS 1 BY 1. AND YOUR METHOD COULD POSSIBLE GIVE THEM INVISIBLE WALL. AND IT'S MORE TROUBLESOME. Y CANT U JUST ADMIT MY METHOD IS BETTER THAN YOURS? LOL

NOOBS,, NOTHINGS IS FOR FREE IN THIS WORLD. I CAN FIND MY OWN HACKS AND EXE. IT'S BECAUSE I PUT IN TIMES TO FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF. UNLIKE THOSE NOOBS LOG IN HERE ASKING FOR HACKS. I GUESS TAT'S NOTHING WRONG FOR ME TO GET SOME REWARD IN RETURN. AND FOR THE INFOR TAT'S ALOT PPLS PM ME FOR THE HACKS AND EXE. LOL

wow someones being a baby o.O
grow up lol
immature kid
sitting here ********
Old 03/15/2009, 16:23   #25

Thx Nice Video
Old 03/15/2009, 16:49   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman80 View Post

YOU SHOULDNT BE REWARDED FOR MOST LIKELY COPYING SOMEONE ELSES HACKS. DOES THAT COMFUSE YOU?
Old 03/15/2009, 17:24   #27

i stop playing 2moons for 6 months last time i remember this is BMR lol
Old 03/17/2009, 02:59   #28

Contributing in this forum is good but begging in this forum will be bad, selling hacks LOL!!!
Old 03/17/2009, 03:31   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny75 View Post
Contributing in this forum is good but begging in this forum will be bad, selling hacks LOL!!!
im not selling hacks o.O???
Old 03/17/2009, 03:54   #30

When you say if last address dont work for Crespo and then say go from 2nd to last what do you mean, skipping the first address and start from the 2nd to the address above the last? or going from the 2nd address above the last and going up to the first?

I know its a stupid question but I messed up on first try cause I thought you meant going from the 2nd address above the last address to the top and got error saying "invalid client please reinstall" when I changed most of the addresses (indun_02.mac) to "web_image.mac"

hope i dont confuse you here, Basically im just wondering how do I wall hack Crespo dungeon cause i messed up i guess
Closed Thread