Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] How to find the ACTING offsets FOR CE HACKS.

Discussion on [TUT] How to find the ACTING offsets FOR CE HACKS. within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 06/26/2009, 01:05   #106

elite*gold: 20
Then dont try to sneak the skillhack stuff in. Idk about you but others can see normally so no need to write big and put in red front. Nothing special.
Old 06/26/2009, 08:08   #107

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
some people do that couse they are small in stature but big in ego, or have a serious complex (im talking about \/xWx\/)