Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+HACK BASE on BUG in GAME

Discussion on +HACK BASE on BUG in GAME within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 03/09/2009, 13:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
so if i fail one +6 item to +7 but the next one succeed, all items go +7 after that ?
Old 03/09/2009, 14:43   #17

elite*gold: 20
well thats what he says lol. i dont wanna waste money on trying it though
Old 03/09/2009, 15:07   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
well thats what he says lol. i dont wanna waste money on trying it though
Heard of some people who had been trying this some weeks ago. They failed randomly as you could expect. It's just about random calculation what I know of. I wouldn't waste argates and cash for trying this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Game.dll Base Address
08/14/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
I'm having ridiculous issues with something that I think shouldn't be causing me so many problems. I am trying to get the base address of Game.dll so I can actually use offsets. The most popular way that I have seen on these boards returns 0 every time: Global $pid = ProcessExists("AION.bin") Global $openmem = _MemoryOpen($pid) Local $modHandle = _MemoryModuleGetBaseAddress($pid, "Game.dll") The second way returns an address that changes about every second and won't return correct...
2Moons Data base hack
07/18/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Okay guys, i hacked 2moons once time If some1 wanna GM hack(Make GM, or any char) add me msn, if you wannt +9 hack also pm me on msn [email protected]
wall hack base address
02/04/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Anyone can find the wall hack base address for pw my v33? i really cant find the address.. can help?
Warsong Gultch- Enemy base before game begins
08/31/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Horde perspective: When you are ported to warsong, turn around and look to your right. You should see 2 small pots. With badUtilities mc active, run against that wall, and go to the platform on the right. You can now exit and run across the feild. Take the alliance tunnel, then the roof, and drop down. Now you are in the enemy base before the game even started i'm sure it is possible to do with alliance somehow, just never tried. USE WISELY, AS IMPROPER USE WILL GET YOU BANNED!!! *although...