Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] Wallhack using UCE.

Discussion on [TUT] Wallhack using UCE. within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/28/2009, 11:15   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~trane~ View Post
It's from private server.. lmao.. yep he should post screen of his char in 2moons ^^
i know screens are from Dekaron Xtreme pservers i got some chars there
Old 01/28/2009, 11:25   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingdevil View Post
Its draco.mac. I have attatched a maplist file if you want the names of other maps.
Hey u did not ans my question. or u not sure too? and shld give me a tys for reminding u abt the map list.
Old 01/28/2009, 14:23   #18

I dont play 2Moons anymore but I got it working in pserver so i post that. ^^

@nobleman
I dont think there shuld be a crc problem when you are editing the memory. You can try logging in and editing the addresses at the char selection screen.

I always remembered about the maplist file -.- . I just thought you guys would know where to get the names....
Old 01/28/2009, 22:42   #19

When I load to a different map I get Bug Reporter -.-
Old 01/29/2009, 01:07   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingdevil View Post
CE 5.5 is the latest.

I edited the bottom two addresses because I knew its those two that need to be edited.
I am not sure if its necessary to edit only one or two. I just edit them both and it works. As you can see both of them are more or less close to each other
0CB4B056 and 0CB6240E --> 0CBxxxxx

So I just edit them both.

You only need to edit one, cause if you look at it in memory viewer and in the hex section. Two or one of the results will be where the file loads changing that gives you crash, the next one will be what the file actually looks like. Like when you edit in the data.pak, it'll look just like that editing that one won't do anything. The one that does have an effect is the one surrounded by jibberish letters xd best way to explain haha, but if you look at in hex section in memory viewer you'll get what i saying.
Old 01/29/2009, 02:06   #21

I have tried this for requies and I no longer get the ? error but I did it to all of them one at a time and it still did not work... could you please try in requies and see if your able to do it?
Old 01/29/2009, 02:57   #22

how do i figure out the right crespo C address, there is 8 adresses.
Old 01/29/2009, 03:04   #23

To find Crespo C: Look for indun_02.mac in memory view(the hex dump area). Find one with wierd symbols surrounding it, as described in Maiden's tut. Once you find one just scroll down in the hex dump and it'll say Crespo Dungeon _, A B or C, so just change the one accompanied by Crespo Dungeon C
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2009, 04:15   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivore2k4 View Post
To find Crespo C: Look for indun_02.mac in memory view(the hex dump area). Find one with wierd symbols surrounding it, as described in Maiden's tut. Once you find one just scroll down in the hex dump and it'll say Crespo Dungeon _, A B or C, so just change the one accompanied by Crespo Dungeon C
what should i change it to? the login.mac code?

and thanks btw for helping, i dont really get maiden's post.
Old 01/29/2009, 06:45   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by keemosoby View Post
I have tried this for requies and I no longer get the ? error but I did it to all of them one at a time and it still did not work... could you please try in requies and see if your able to do it?

it works in all maps
Old 01/29/2009, 16:52   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
it works in all maps
work only private server or 2moon? for what i know 2moon dun work.
Old 01/29/2009, 21:50   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman80 View Post
So far i tested a few maps and it worked. I changed 2 addresses and i managed to be able to go through things and if i hold left mouse i get sent to center of map. I dont know if thats in one address or the other.
Old 01/29/2009, 22:30   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeplus View Post
So far i tested a few maps and it worked. I changed 2 addresses and i managed to be able to go through things and if i hold left mouse i get sent to center of map. I dont know if thats in one address or the other.
That is because you are using login.mac try change it to web_image.mac then you get no-fly wallhack and able to use mouse to move.
Old 01/29/2009, 23:38   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman80 View Post

lol like i said it works on all maps, and all dekaron games, pservers whatever. The only reason why you might find it not working because the way he showed you is more like luck for getting it to work lol, cause some times it could be the first result idk. But he doesn't really know why what he edits works and the others don't, hes just found that editing the last two works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
You only need to edit one, cause if you look at it in memory viewer and in the hex section. Two or one of the results will be where the file loads changing that gives you crash, the next one will be what the file actually looks like. Like when you edit in the data.pak, it'll look just like that editing that one won't do anything. The one that does have an effect is the one surrounded by jibberish letters xd best way to explain haha, but if you look at in hex section in memory viewer you'll get what i saying.

after you know what your looking for you can edit the right one all the time, so you'll be able to do it any maps all dekaron games and be fine.
Old 01/30/2009, 13:31   #30

Actually its a little hard to explain which particular ones would work. Its just easier to do trial and error and do some intelligent guessing looking at the hex dump. When I found the addreses for two maps I took a screenshot of the memory view and compared them to see what exactly is that we are looking for. Well, it looked different in the two screenshots.
Closed Thread