Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[release] New login program for TzPhqy bot

Discussion on [release] New login program for TzPhqy bot within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 11/19/2008, 02:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
It doesnt work.

The mouse clicking doesnt work correctly now.

It doesnt select the profile tab. It writes the account name, but doesnt write the password or character name.

It also doesnt select the login button. It does minimize correctly though.

Hope that helps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TzPhqy Login Crash
09/03/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Everything needed to make the bot run has been done and works fine on both of my friends computers but for some reason when i run it (as administrator on vista) on my comp the bot crashes wen i try to login. I've tried downloading a fresh copy of the bot and doing all he updating and stuff and i still get the same result.
TzPhqy Login Crashh
09/03/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Im able to log into my account on Abbadon and the bot works fine but when i try to log onto my account on Trieste it gets stuck on logging in then the bot crashes everytime. :(
2Moons TzPhQy Bot Login Server Issues?
07/31/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hey everyone, I'm new to the site, but not to hacking :p I've spent last night and half of today looking for a solution to this problem here, but I can't seem to find one... So I'm asking and using words that will hopefully bring this to the top of search results for other people who are having this problem... I downloaded the 1.83 version of the bot. Extracted the PAK files using the extractor. Ran the CRC tool on the "data/shared" folder. Replaced the hex code on the 2nd line of the...
TzPhQy login problem
06/03/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I try runing the bot but its keeps syain i cant login in for sum reason can any1 post a link to a bot that is currently working.?
Bot Login details for TzPhQy bot?
01/30/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Can anyone give me the login details for the bot for Dekaron SEA? Or at least teach me how to reconfigure the US version of the bot to make it log into Dekaron SEA? :confused: