Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UPDATED] CRC folder

Discussion on [UPDATED] CRC folder within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[UPDATED] CRC folder

Hello, since some people can't update the CRC folder themselves I will update here weekly for them.

Current version:22.12.2012
Attached Files
File Type: rar CRC.rar (5.86 MB, 73 views)
Old 12/25/2011, 19:21   #2

There is already a thread like this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2011, 19:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomcranberry View Post
There is already a thread like this.
Meh, I am going blind
Old 12/25/2011, 20:16   #4

It's okay dude
Old 12/26/2011, 15:06   #5

Yo this is kind of random... but I am not sure if its my crc folder or something else. When I launch game with hacks I log in and get to character select screen. I try to log in and it says version is out of date, please update game. Even though I already updated it to the newest version... Anyone got any tips? i already searched all over forum for anything i could do to fix it.
Old 12/26/2011, 17:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xadamx View Post
Yo this is kind of random... but I am not sure if its my crc folder or something else. When I launch game with hacks I log in and get to character select screen. I try to log in and it says version is out of date, please update game. Even though I already updated it to the newest version... Anyone got any tips? i already searched all over forum for anything i could do to fix it.
Start over again and follow this tutorial