Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZoOm HaCk!!!

Discussion on ZoOm HaCk!!! within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZoOm HaCk!!!

Here is a Zoom Hack for those who just want Zoom and not the wallhack, just put it in usa folder,and srry if this is posted somewhere else.

Zoom Hack ables you to zooms out as far as possilble so u got a better look at everything very helpful when vacing so u can scorll out or something so u dont get catch.

+edited coz posted several times
+closed
Old 08/01/2008, 22:55   #2

Exactly what does the zoom hack do? Im sorry if i sound stupid but thats the only hack that i dont know what it does. Flame if you want ><.
Old 08/01/2008, 23:15   #3

+#1 reported at 01.08.2008 22:14 gmt+1 cause spam (content already posted on this forum)
Old 08/02/2008, 11:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblade0723 View Post
Exactly what does the zoom hack do? Im sorry if i sound stupid but thats the only hack that i dont know what it does. Flame if you want ><.
Zoom Hack causes that you can Zoom out as high as possible. So you have a better overlook. Its quite helpfull when you vac.. SO you can see the other players earlier then they you..

But the negativ effekt is that when you zoom out too far, you cant see anything .
Closed Thread