Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Power -2moons bot Is charging on www.************

Discussion on Power -2moons bot Is charging on www.************ within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Power -2moons bot Is charging on www.************

Dear friend:
After over 1 month free testing for 2Moons bot, we hereby announce that the bot will start charging on 6th, July, 11:50 AM, bottors Beijing time.
For technical issue, we have only 10-day card on sale, and once clocking is activated, it won’t stop until 10 days after.
For more information, please refer to bottors website

More functions will be added according to the feedbacks from customers. In case you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free raise them in

Welcome to join the testing and happy botting!

Contacts:

*edit by vyn*
Old 07/20/2008, 03:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzooo View Post
Dear friend:
After over 1 month free testing for 2Moons bot, we hereby announce that the bot will start charging on 6th, July, 11:50 AM, bottors Beijing time.
For technical issue, we have only 10-day card on sale, and once clocking is activated, it won’t stop until 10 days after.
For more information, please refer to bottors website

More functions will be added according to the feedbacks from customers. In case you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free raise them in

Welcome to join the testing and happy botting!
you can't advertise that site here...
Old 07/20/2008, 05:04   #3

elite*gold: 20
+post 1 reported at july 19 10:02pm cause advertisement
Old 07/20/2008, 08:33   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
+infraction for posting advertisement

vyn