Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make usa folder work for 3.0.5

Discussion on How to make usa folder work for 3.0.5 within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/09/2008, 17:40   #31

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebilhacker View Post
where did link for the usa folder go? XD it got removed from mastershouter's thread when he edited it and this is only a guide to get it working for 3.0.5

I removed it by myself! I will upload a usa folder just for dungeons later. When i have time to make one
Old 06/09/2008, 19:21   #32

elite*gold: 0
closed
you posted someone else's content without their permission.
the real owner requested this removed. next time also provide credits to your source
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to make DSEEG work with dragonica (THQ/ICE) work for vista 32 bit users
10/16/2010 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
ok after 3 hours of messing around with dragonica i found a way to make it work with DSEEG for those who got the memory edit error firstly within the 1 minture the game is open with dseeg remove all hotkeys and delete all bot settings and click save leave the patcher.exe filepath as it is, select THQ and close everything, make sure that you set DSEEG to run as admin from the compatibility tab in properties. now delete engine.ini from both c: drive and the dragonica release folder ...
SJsro mediapk2 copied in folder still doesnt work
06/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
i did everything like the tutorial says : download mediapk2 (sjsro's) then copy in the backup of my ecsro's folder i keep getting a inspection server pop up. heres a pic of it can someone please help me please. thanks, nba2k9. http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1049/errorofsj sro.png EDIT: ok i got it i download the media from http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-exploi ts-hacks-bots-guides/261531-sjsro-basic-pk2-w-divi sions-new-old.html no more stupid pop up of the server...
Make CRC Folder
01/24/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Please, what I need to do CRC folder? I know, i know, use search, i used and not found anything. Thank you and sorry my English. ^^
How to make USA folder work w/ GG Killer?
07/24/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Anyone got any suggestions on this one? Would really be appreciated.