Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]SECportal for Dekaron EU Open Beta - the Return of the Hack

Discussion on [Release]SECportal for Dekaron EU Open Beta - the Return of the Hack within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] SECportal for Dekaron EU Open Beta - the Return of the Hack

SECportal has been patched and therefore it will never work anymore.

Hello, fellow Dekaron EU hackers! I released the first public version of SECportal on 11 march 2008, more then 6 months ago. In this period of time, my little proggy grew into an impressive hacking tool. According to maney people, SECportal became the best hack ever written for Dekaron.

It was a lot of fun to develop such an ultimate hacking tool and I hope that u, the end-users, have enjoyed it as much as I did. But like all good things, it has come to his end. Today, I announce that the SECportal project has been closed. The main reason is of course the arrival of 'Expedition' and my lack of inspiration.

I would like to thank all people who used SECportal and helped me to develop and improve it. Thank u guys, I really appreciate that u chose to use my product.

Right now I am working on a new project for Dekaron EU, called AmberScript. That new program will be WinHex based and will act very much like SECportal 0.22 and 0.23 (although I am writing it from scratch and don't use any existing SECportal code).

When I think that AmberScript is ready to get released, I will release it in a new threat. Therefore the mods can close this topic, since I am totally done with SECportal after 6+ months and will never update it. Thanks.

################################################## ##

SECportal features:

- Increase your pets speed, attack rate and aggresivity. SECportal also modifies its behavior to make a cold killer from your pet;
- Zoom hack, which allows u to zoom in/out without any limitations;
- Wall hack, which allows u to go through any objects and/or obstacles on a map. However, if u choose to use this hack u would only be able to move using the keyboard (WSAD). Since version 0.25 includes Warp Gates*;
- Vac hack with adjustible distance. It makes all monsters at a certain distance to follow u without attacking;
- No-aggro hack. It makes all monsters on all maps not aggressive, even if u attack them first. U can't use this hack in combination with a Vac hack;
- Shop hack, by using this hack u can open a shop anywhere, at any map;
- Speed hack that increases your speed by 200%, 400%, 800%, 1600% or 3200%. This hack can be set to modify the speed of the surrounding mobs as well;
- Automatic use of potions (unlocks the Dekaron build-in AutoPotter);
- Auto DownGrader. Downgrades your Dekaron EU to 29.1.3 (required to use any hacks).

Using SECportal 0.25b (new):

1. Download and extract the SECportal 0.25b.rar to your Dekaron bin folder. This folder is located in your Dekaron_Installation_folderbin. This folder already contains files like dekaron.exe and dekaron_nsse.exe and much more files. Just extract SECportal.rar here and you are done.

2. Open SECportal.exe. Press the 'Down' button to let SECportal downgrade your Dekaron to 29.1.3 (if u have already manually downgraded the game using Mastershouter tut, then u can skip this step and go to step 3).

3. Install/remove any hacks u may wish. When u are ready - press 'Play' button. Dekaron EU will start and SECportal will auto-close to prevent detection from GG AntiVirus. Once in game, u can safely start SECportal again, but u don't need it to run the hacks after u installed them.

4. Enjoy your Dekaron EU with some never-seen-before-features

Using SECportal 0.24b and 0.21 (legacy):

1. Downgrade the version of your Dekaron EU game to 29.1.3 as explained by Mastershouter in his tutorial over here:

2. Download SECportal v. 0.24b (recommended). Links provided below.

3. Extract the SECportal.rar to your Dekaron bin folder. This folder is located in your Dekaron_Installation_folder\bin. This folder already contains files like dekaron.exe and dekaron_nsse.exe and much more files. Just extract SECportal.rar here and don't delete anything thats already in here.

4. Open SECportal.exe.

5. Install/remove any hacks u may wish.

6. Close SECportal.exe. Don't use the SECportal build-in launcher or the hacks won't work. I repeat: don't press the 'Launch' button. Just close SECportal when u are done installing the hacks.

7. Now start the game from your modified dekaron_nsse.exe shortcut as explained by Mastershouter in his fantastic tutorail. Now u can enjoy your Dekaron EU game with fully functional SECportal - the oldest public hack for Dekaron EU

*Credits go to Mastershouter for making SECportal working again and to me for creating that hack in the first place

Current version:

SECportal 0.25b:
*Fixed a bug concerning SpeedHack install/uninstall routine. Thanx Thomas875 for beta testing and reporting.

ChangeLog:

Version 0.25:
*New feature added. Now u can downgrade your Dekaron EU to 29.1.3 with one-button-click Thanx Mastershouter for the tut.
*New feature added. Now u can install WallHack with new Warp Gates! Read more about this feature below. Thanx unrealmack for telling me where to look.
*Customizations and cosmetic surgery. Like modified loading routine. It doesn't add any new hacks, but it makes SECportal even more cool to use.
*Fixed build-in launcher.

Version 0.24b:
*Fixed Vac hack unstability bug but u can use Me+Mobs SpeedHack only at 200% or 400% speed boost now.

Version 0.24:
*Improved Me+Mobs SpeedHack, so it works at 400% and 800% as well.
*Improved Vac Hack - the mobs wont spread out too much making it easier to AOE them.
*Fixed a bug that sometimes made your SpeedHack not uninstall even if u pressed the 'Remove' button.
*Switched back from WinHex to .csv engine duo to Dekaron patch 29.1.3.

Version 0.23:
*ShopHack feature has been completely ported from the CB edition and is fully functional again.
*Fixed a minor bug regarding incorporating WinHex engine into SECportal.

Version 0.22:
*First release for Dekaron EU Open Beta.
*Switched from .csv to WinHex engine duo to Dekaron patch.

Version 0.21 (never thought to be released to public):
*SpeeHack improvement, u can now choose how fast u go from 5 options.
*New feature added. The SpeedHack can now be tweaked to work on all mobs as well.
*Some minor interface changes.

Quick FAQ:

---
If u are getting Invalid Client or any other error:

Run the minilauncher.exe and let it normally update Dekaron to the latest version. Now close minilauncher.exe and downgrade the game using SECportal's build-in DownGrader (just press the 'Down' button).

If u will still be getting Invalid client error, then u will need to re-install Dekaron. Then let it fully update. And then use SECportal's downgrader.

---
If u are getting a crash during the loading of the game:

Start SECportal.exe and try again. Those crashes just happen sometimes, even when not using any hacks at all.

---
If u got a message that SECportal succesfully downgraded your Dekaron to 29.1.3 while the Updater is still running.

Let the Updater finish the update to 29.4.9 (the latest version) and close it. Now start SECportal.exe again and press 'Down'. It should work now, this error just happens sometimes (like 2-3 times out of 100).

---
Here is what everyone should do if he is getting much DC's:

1. Set Me+Mobs SpeedHack to x2, Vac distance to 'Very far'. If this doesn't help, proceed to step 2.

2. Disable the SpeedHack completelly, or use it only on yourself ('Only me'). Set Vac distance to 'Very far'. If this doesn't help, proceed to step 3.

3. Disable the SpeedHack completelly and set Vac Distance to 'Very near'. If this doesn't help, proceed to step 4.

4. Disable the SpeedHack and the VacHack completelly. Use 'No-aggro' instead. If even with this light settings u are getting a lot of DC's, proceed to step 5.

5. U must have some game-related problem (too old hardware, software comptability etc) or u have a really bad connection to GameTribe server. And I have no idea what u can do about this. Aren't u getting DC's even without using any hacks btw?

Download link SECportal 0.25b.rar:

Mirror link SECportal 0.25b.rar:

Download link SECportal 0.24b.rar:

Mirror link SECportal 0.24b.rar:

If u are getting too much Disconnects while using SECportal 0.24b and 0.25b, u can use SECportal 0.21 instead:

Download link SECportal 0.21.rar:

Mirror link SECportal 0.21.rar:

Enjoy!

p.s. Me+Mobs speedhack doesn't work correctly at speed higher then x4. So please, don't use x8, x16 or x32 with Me+Mobs until I fix that in the next updates.

About Warp Gates (since version 0.25 and above).

Duo to a poor coding of Dekaron, that game already has a few Warp Gates active without u needing to do anything. I will now give u an overview of them:

Braiken Castle 0:0 >>> Draco Desert 56:435
Norak Cave 2nd Floor 0:0 >>> Draco Desert 56:435
Castor Cave 2nd Floor 0:0 >>> Draco Desert 55:55
Draco Desert 0:0 >>> Python Castle 22:22
Requies Beach 0:0 >>> Avalon Island 391:359
Avalon Island 0:0 >>> Aquarius 29:398
Frozen Valley of Vengeance 0:0 >>> Crespo 406:62

For example, if u go to the coordinates 0:0 in Avalon Island, u will automatically teleport to Aquarius 29:398.

Now, with SECportal u will be able to open 4 more Warp Gates. List:

Python Castle 0:5 >>> Tomb of the Black Dragon 480:255
Tomb of the Black Dragon 0:5 >>> Cursed Maze 233:25
North Morte 0:5 >>> Aquirai Ruins 463:480
Braiken Castle 0:5 >>> Draco Desert 55:55
Thanks
195 Users
Old 04/10/2008, 17:22   #2

Very nice, hacker bro
I going test it.

Can you help me, in what csv file can i edit the cooldown of the skills?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/10/2008, 17:22   #3

Great job. No new features I see, but this will help greatly for new people.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/10/2008, 18:35   #4

look's sweet. my guess they gona patch winhex any time soon xD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/10/2008, 20:03   #5

i downloaded it and saw what it was. I open the SEC and winhex and SEC wont allow me to press anything....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/10/2008, 21:31   #6

works for me ^^ thanks and cant wait to see the rest of the hax!

ps: iff it dosent works, u need to manualy install them from "Lib" folder
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/10/2008, 22:12   #7

i got some wired error when i try 2 put x2 speed
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/10/2008, 22:18   #8

Ok i did everything like it said. But when i try to start dekaron it just shuts down again, anyone know why?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/10/2008, 22:37   #9

man , dont work for me , i instaled what i want , and when i enter in game , dont work man , its was just normal... can u help me ?? thx mate ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/10/2008, 22:40   #10

SECportal detects if Dekaron.exe, launcher.exe or WinHex.exe are running. If any of those progs are running, u won't be able to install/uninstall any hacks.

Hacks with greyed-out 'Disabled' button are the hacks that are currently under development. In the next versions of SECportal those features will get unlocked and maybe even brand new features added.

I repeat, if u have any problems running SECportal, go to the 'Lib' folder and install the hacks manually from there.

More info and updates are coming soon so stay tuned
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/10/2008, 22:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryyyy View Post
man , dont work for me , i instaled what i want , and when i enter in game , dont work man , its was just normal... can u help me ?? thx mate ^^
Are u sure that u didn't forget this step:

6. After that u can go to Options>>Edit Mode... and choose In-place Mode (=editable) - very important step!

If u are 100% that your WinHex is set to 'In-place Mode' then please post the size of your data.pak (in bytes).
Old 04/11/2008, 00:40   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
SECportal detects if Dekaron.exe, launcher.exe or WinHex.exe are running. If any of those progs are running, u won't be able to install/uninstall any hacks.

Hacks with greyed-out 'Disabled' button are the hacks that are currently under development. In the next versions of SECportal those features will get unlocked and maybe even brand new features added.

I repeat, if u have any problems running SECportal, go to the 'Lib' folder and install the hacks manually from there.

More info and updates are coming soon so stay tuned
Speed hack with mobs and your char aswell would be well nice, and wallhack on that. sitting here and dreaming.
Old 04/11/2008, 06:50   #13

elite*gold: 20
The easyest way to get the hacks running is to open the scripts with WinHex.
Old 04/11/2008, 15:42   #14

this dont work by mee can someone explain it me on germn pls?

ty very much
Old 04/11/2008, 19:37   #15

hmm i can than open the programm and before i open this there stay hacked and than a attenion and i go on ignore than i am in the play but the mobs dont coming to me and can attack me -.-

can someone ecplain me what i doing wrong?

thanks for answer
Closed Thread