Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mouse/Keyboard Recorder

Discussion on Mouse/Keyboard Recorder within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,236
Mouse/Keyboard Recorder

Description:
Hey if some of you people out there who wanted to create small bots for internet or games. Then all you need is a mouse/keyboard recorder. And I checked like over like 7-9 different ones. And the best one I found was called "JitBit Macro Recorder".

Where to Get: I think it costs like $40.00. You can get it for free through torrents or rapidshare. Its like couple migabytes so i would recommend the a rapidshare site. Just go to google and type in: jitbit macro recorder "rapidshare"
it should give you some links just find the one that works.

How it works:
All iit does is records every single movement of your mouse and keypresses of you keyboard. I used this in 2Moons for autospamming, or just going to braiken castle 1 then going from there to my skill trainer or some other place. really useful. Kinda like autoit but easier. oh and u can play around with tools you have on the left toolbar like SEND, INPUT, etc.

What games will this work on:
If you know how to set this up and know how to use it then you can use this on probably on any game most likely. If like on drag racing game there are different putin times. so it will most likely not work. And runescape becuase of each map direction change (north,south,west,east) so it will go differnt direction. It works on I tested this on 2Moons, DragonFable, RaceZoneOnline, well in short words on about 25 games and it worked on about on 21 of them. So its a nice program. If you have any questions then just send me a message, i'll be glad to help.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/30/2008, 15:15   #2

I would do it, but I don't like bots. To obvious, will be nice for some people though.
Old 03/30/2008, 22:29   #3

so on that way u can create script who auto press 1,2,3 for example?
Old 03/30/2008, 23:23   #4

yhea, for example your want it to automatically press SPACE every lets say 2 secs. so all you need to do is click on Settings. then check off "record mouse". then click record press the keys you want it to click. Then test it. if everything works but you don't like the time or speed its pressing then just change it. you can alos add a loop a the end and right how many times. thats all4
Old 03/31/2008, 19:43   #5

you know 2mbot can do the same and better since it can walk to certain locations on a map

Old 04/12/2008, 13:04   #6

nice prog thx

is there any function which tells the proramm only to click in 2moons. because i want to surf the internet while i let my bot play.

hm i've tested this programm now and it is not as good as i thought. when i record a macro and walk 10 meters in 2moons the programm let me walk 15 meters or more when i replay it.... this sucks! so it's also impossible to click on an npc.
can sb maybe help me with this?
Old 04/12/2008, 21:13   #7

yhea, it walks 15 meters instead od 10 becuase while you walk and to stop the prgram it takes about 3 seconds so it just continues a little more. for some reason i don't have problems like urs
Old 04/12/2008, 21:47   #8

my problem is that i cant make a specific click on an npc or somethink like that
Old 04/12/2008, 23:10   #9

tell me one that can do right clik on any application.....lol there are some free ones out thre but right clicking in games doesnt work..