Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] SECportal for Dekaron EU CB

Discussion on [RELEASE] SECportal for Dekaron EU CB within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/13/2008, 17:43   #31

elite*gold: 0
This hack has gotten me to lvl 1 - 38 in 1 day AFKING haha <3 Gamblex
Old 03/14/2008, 18:48   #32

Please make one of this hack for chinese pserver, i need very much... ty
Old 03/16/2008, 19:42   #33

Ok boys and girls, I just released SECportal ver. 0.20! Because the Closed Beta will end tomorrow this version of SECportal also automatically become the final version of SECportal for Dekaron EU CB

I want to thank everybody who participated in testing my hack and helped to improve it. Really guys, I am very gratefull for all of your input

When Dekaron EU OB starts (and they wont patch my hack out) I will release SECportal for Dekaron EU OB edition in a new, separate thread. Therefore I declare this topic dead and I see u all at Dekaron EU Open Beta
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2008, 08:44   #34

The vachack doesnt seem to work in requise beach
Old 03/18/2008, 10:54   #35

Is not working for me, I selected some options, and still i dont see any diference in the game, my atack speed is normal and all. Did i miss something?
Old 03/18/2008, 11:58   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver12 View Post
Is not working for me, I selected some options, and still i dont see any diference in the game, my atack speed is normal and all. Did i miss something?
*Saying something about posting in dead topics*

SECportal is designed to work with Dekaron EU closed beta (which ended yestarday btw) only. My hack won't work with any other version of Dekaron or 2Moons.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2008, 20:41   #37

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. =[
Are you working in a new hack working for the new dekaron version?
Old 03/18/2008, 23:07   #38

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
Ok boys and girls, I just released SECportal ver. 0.20! Because the Closed Beta will end tomorrow this version of SECportal also automatically become the final version of SECportal for Dekaron EU CB

I want to thank everybody who participated in testing my hack and helped to improve it. Really guys, I am very gratefull for all of your input

When Dekaron EU OB starts (and they wont patch my hack out) I will release SECportal for Dekaron EU OB edition in a new, separate thread. Therefore I declare this topic dead and I see u all at Dekaron EU Open Beta
Please read the posts before u post, thx
Old 03/19/2008, 17:57   #39

Well special Thanks to Gamblex his hack has taught me alot about .csv editing =)
Old 03/28/2008, 10:29   #40

Yes, very much thanks, man!!
Is there maybe a way, to add a thing on SECportal, for OB then, that u have less chance to fail if you are trying to fortifie stuff with argates?
thx
Old 03/28/2008, 14:33   #41

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
He will open a new thread so #closed
Closed Thread