Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easier Vac Hack

Discussion on Easier Vac Hack within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/12/2008, 20:55   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hi, im new to this 'VAC' hack. Please tell me do I need the origional Vac hack to use this easier one. I have placed the files in their correct spots. However, I would like to know more information. What do you mean by 100%, and what have you changed map wise?
Old 02/12/2008, 21:22   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinity7 View Post
works good, but i dont see the point in vac hacking deadfront...
no? if u run through mobs that are attacked by all grps and lore the outhers up and kill em with a friend u will get the point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironshild View Post
!! what dose it change in the monsters?
y no one using tommy monsters editer???
its easy and simple
all have to do change the AI of the monster u need to change or change them all
with the batch editter
AI 6 for melee so they folow but dont attack
AI 7 for range so they dont attack at all...you might wanna change that with winhax
not sure what winhax can do more then tommy.
its called tmme for Two Moons Monster Editor... so far and also it changes (it doesnt matter what u change) the monster appearance location, which is invisible then for u, using the search button you'll see what winhEx could do more, becoz u could edit all thinks that arent serversided, (also thinks that are serversided but they arent relevant in this case)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuh View Post
still doesn't work

btw anyone has a link for a working gg bypasser please?
use the search function

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosomute View Post
i love this hack all it needs is a quick little update and ill be set baby. oh if someone takes a screen shot of me will i get banned? oh and 1 more thing.... can u plzzzzzz add requries plains or tell me how to go about doing that?
ohh, ppl talk so fukin much shit hehe ^^, u could find about ~10ss's of me vacing and thats about 1month ago (vgm on forum said i was banned) but still friends of me which also caught vacing with ss dont got banned so, they must see you doing it, otherwise it gets difficult to ban you =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by syberx View Post
U can banned if someone screenshots u....
no, not anymore, a gm said that in a post on 2moons forum that screenshot could be faked and they aint got the time to proof em all ^^ so min. u need a vid someone vacing or get caught by a gm (vgm couldnt ban i think)
Old 02/12/2008, 21:36   #33

Do I need a bypass in order to run this?
Old 02/12/2008, 21:38   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdreav View Post
Do I need a bypass in order to run this?
na, only if u wanna use an uce u need one, editing your .csv's or ya .pak is bypass free
Old 02/12/2008, 21:45   #35

I just put the USA folder and files in the correct spot, so im assuming im not using this 'uce' and can run 2moons without bypass?
Old 02/12/2008, 22:53   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdreav View Post
I just put the USA folder and files in the correct spot, so im assuming im not using this 'uce' and can run 2moons without bypass?
finally you got it hehe ^^

its vacuum hack aka big lore which is more right bcoz vac hack is a bit different to this

then its also no attack // 9999ms attack delay

greetz
Old 02/13/2008, 00:22   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse1988 View Post

no, not anymore, a gm said that in a post on 2moons forum that screenshot could be faked and they aint got the time to proof em all ^^ so min. u need a vid someone vacing or get caught by a gm (vgm couldnt ban i think)
Then again alot of FRAPers now....
Old 02/13/2008, 00:24   #38

Quote:
Then again alot of FRAPers now....
erm lol i don think much ppl know this so no there wont be much anyway, alway hold a return scroll in ya inventory and your fine
Old 02/13/2008, 04:19   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse1988 View Post
erm lol i don think much ppl know this so no there wont be much anyway, alway hold a return scroll in ya inventory and your fine
You got no idea how many people I caught. Even famous high level people do it....Just practicing good karma....They dun screw me up, I dun screw them up....
Old 02/13/2008, 10:03   #40

Quote:
You got no idea how many people I caught. Even famous high level people do it....Just practicing good karma....They dun screw me up, I dun screw them up....
name hack 4 the win :P, even a gm could not ban you with seeing the false name//guild xD
Old 02/13/2008, 10:42   #41

Aww I so want a namehack lol....

Best is vac safely or better dun vac....
Old 02/13/2008, 15:00   #42

Execellent work for whoever that created this hack, but i have a few problems. Crespo dungeon won't work, as soon as u go into the dungeon 10 second later you get Disconnected and even in maps like Norak cave, after running it for 1 min or so you get Disconnected. Any solution to this? thanks a lot
Old 02/14/2008, 15:08   #43

sweet thx bro but i was wondering if there is any update for it like for higher lvl maps and such?
Old 02/15/2008, 04:01   #44

Hrmp anyone know why i DC after a few second after logging in? Sometimes it works fine but sometimes it doesn't. Please help... thanks in advance.
Old 02/15/2008, 04:30   #45

Is there a way to shut off the hack or pause it? Or can someone give me a link to a name and or guild hack?
Closed Thread