Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client side Lvl editing.

Discussion on Client side Lvl editing. within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client side Lvl editing.

Hey guys,

Not sure if this has already been posted, well i know the Level hack for Armour requirement has already been posted... this method is quite similar to HolyJuggernauts post: 2Moons - wahts client and server sided

Anyway, we all know that you can edit level (client sided) to use higher level armour... but what about Weapons? unless you have the Stat requirements for them you cant use them. But now you can

Note: Make sure you have usable stat points in order to do this. Also i used SoRa_Engine_2.3_1058 to do this.

Instructions:
1. Open 2moons and attach your UCE Program to the dekaron.exe
2. Once in the game, Search for the Stat value you want to edit whether it be strength, heal, spirit or dex. (First Scan) (Scan type: Exact value)
3. Add 1 or 2 stat points to the Stat your trying to edit. Then in UCE change the Scan type from Exact value to Increased value by... and type in the amount of stats you added to the Stat you want to edit. Then press Next Scan.
4. Now you will have 1 or 2 addresses, sometimes maybe 3. Just change their values to X amount and one of them will work, for the ones that didn't work change the value back to the original one.

Heh, so thats Stats done... um, i have only tested this on Spirit and Strength. My value type for Spirit was 4 and for Strength i used 2 bytes. So yeah have fun.

Now to meet the weapons Level requirement:

1. Press C, check your characters EXP, record it and search for it in UCE.
2. Kill a monster, search for the amount of exp it gave you but with the Scan Type: Increased value by... and once you will get 1 address, change its value to X amount and then kill a monster and you will level.

Also, to equip Weapons / Armour you can A) buy it directly from the store which will auto place it on you or B) drop the items close your inventory and pick them back up which will automatically equip them to you.

Hope this helps everyone,

And thank you to HolyJuggernaut for posting the Level editing method.

+Rep? Kgo.

This was posted by a member called "ADR" on how to edit ur stats on client side for wearing Higher lvl armor Im using rev 8.3 could someone do a step by step guide or pls be a little more clear on how to do this? and pls Vyn dont delete my topic:0)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/14/2007, 00:53   #2

I love you... [and HolyJuggernaut]

Does it go back to your origional lvl when you logout ect.?
Old 11/14/2007, 02:08   #3

i cant eq the items i did
"Also, to equip Weapons / Armour you can A) buy it directly from the store which will auto place it on you or B) drop the items close your inventory and pick them back up which will automatically equip them to you."
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2007, 02:10   #4

help

some PRO can teach me search WAT NUMBER !! and get value at left site T.T pls ... hope i can saw the screen , tq for read m poor englist ><
Old 11/14/2007, 02:24   #5

1. Search for the xp you have now ie. 2300/4800 [You would search for 2300] 4 Bytes
2. Kill something
3. Now put in the xp you have now ie. 2350/4800 [You would search for 2350]
4. Click "Next Search" not new search
5. That should be one address
6. Dbl click it
7. Freeze and set to whatever value you want.

[This hack is OK but when you logoff everything goes away except your money that you received and the xp you where supposed to get]

EeXiSt ^.^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2007, 02:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by techbytnt View Post
some PRO can teach me search WAT NUMBER !! and get value at left site T.T pls ... hope i can saw the screen , tq for read m poor englist ><
xD it doesnt take a pro to read a guide and use a UCE
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2007, 02:55   #7

this was my 1st thought but idk y i believed it would work anyways
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabXxX View Post
this is useless so u guys know.. only way to mess this in a real way is packet editing. this is completly server sided. stats are part of ur character registry (lvl and suchs) that is holded in the server Db. so CHeat engine cant get that far in this matter.
close this thread and let it die please
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2007, 02:55   #8

Thumbs down

So you ar saying im not a pro?
=[
geez buddy

EeXiSt ^.^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2007, 03:23   #9

Yes please close
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2007, 03:53   #10

so the lvl and armor equiping this doesnt work?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2007, 04:48   #11

Nope

EeXiSt ^.^
Old 11/14/2007, 05:09   #12

Didnt think so because i kept coming up with atleast 2 addy's that's why the post was intended to ask.
Old 11/15/2007, 00:53   #13

I always came up with one address and it worked ok, this isnt a good hack at all
No use whatsoever

Close please

EeXiSt ^.^
Old 11/16/2007, 02:18   #14

Cant you edit your level till you are able to learn all the skills, and then the skills might stay with you?
Old 11/16/2007, 03:43   #15

No
The server won't allow it.
Can't use stat points OR Skill points =[

EeXiSt ^.^
Closed Thread