Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DayZ Standalone Gear , First 5 Set's FREE to the first 10 customers

Discussion on DayZ Standalone Gear , First 5 Set's FREE to the first 10 customers within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool DayZ Standalone Gear , First 5 Set's FREE to the first 10 customers

Hey there everybody my name is Mr. Nice Guy and I"m here to sell gear for DayZ Standalone. So far i only have 2 set's available, M4A1 set and the SVD Sniper set but those are just to test the waters. I will be giving away 5 set's FREE to the first 10 customers and hopefully get some good comments But if you would like to see how my service is and the gear set's i have now add me on Skype : ( Mr. Nice Guy DayZ Gear Shop ) Also i will have way more gear set's available in a week, like the AKM set , Mosin set and much much more <3

You do not have to get all the set's at once you can get one and come back later or the next day for another set but i will only hold set's for 1 month after your purchase, so after you make a purchase you have 1 month to claim all your set's or meet on the 30th day for the rest of your remaining order so it's up to you your choice. I'm based in the USA specifically Texas so I'm on all day and most of the night.

Just got my website up and running it's not much atm but it's a work in progress ( mrniceguy.webs.com ) but take a look

Here are screen shots of what i got
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160827214124_1.jpg (158.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 20160827214130_1.jpg (151.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 20160827214355_1.jpg (184.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 20160827214358_1.jpg (180.8 KB, 14 views)
Old 08/28/2016, 00:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Can vouch for him . Nice service got my gear really fast ! Trusted & nice trader .
Thanks
2 Users