Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DayZ SA Full hack package, 0,59, script, executor, bypass...

Discussion on DayZ SA Full hack package, 0,59, script, executor, bypass... within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DayZ SA Full hack package, 0,59, script, executor, bypass...

Hi,
i want to offer my dayz stuff, its a .zip file, containing a folder with a BE Bypass, scripts to dupe, teleport, ESP, etc, Executor and memory changes to spawn whatever you want.

The price of buying this in other sites its like, 100$, my offer is 50$, also i could accept 40$, it depends, you have to ask for it.

Why this cheaper price? Because i don't use this, simple, i have a lot of work and no time to use all this. I can share screenshots via skype because here i cant, so this is my contact skype:

yellowmellowgs

Old 02/12/2016, 10:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggyboy09 View Post
Hi,
i want to offer my dayz stuff, its a .zip file, containing a folder with a BE Bypass, scripts to dupe, teleport, ESP, etc, Executor and memory changes to spawn whatever you want.

The price of buying this in other sites its like, 100$, my offer is 50$, also i could accept 30$, it depends, you have to ask for it.

Why this cheaper price? Because i don't use this, simple, i have a lot of work and no time to use all this. I can share screenshots via skype because here i cant, so this is my contact skype:

yellowmellowgs

Hmm I don't see why you can give screenshots via skype on not the forums try uploading the photos to imgur or epvpimg, anyways sounds like a good program looking forward to see it in skype
Old 02/12/2016, 11:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exi Cheats View Post
Hmm I don't see why you can give screenshots via skype on not the forums try uploading the photos to imgur or epvpimg, anyways sounds like a good program looking forward to see it in skype
I can, add me on skype
Old 02/12/2016, 12:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Hi,

The price of buying this in other sites its like, 100$, my offer is 50$, also i could accept 40$, it depends, you have to ask for it.

yellowmellowgs

ITS A FAKE SCAM. HE WILL SCAM YOU.

THE FILES HE SELLS:

i didnt actually scam him btw, i was gonna test it then send money but nah ahahah
Old 02/12/2016, 13:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanGashh View Post
ITS A FAKE SCAM. HE WILL SCAM YOU.

THE FILES HE SELLS:

i didnt actually scam him btw, i was gonna test it then send money but nah ahahah
Yep, you tried to scamm me. Also if you don't know how to use all that stuff, its not my problem
Old 02/12/2016, 14:16   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 91
Quote:
Yep, you tried to scamm me. Also if you don't know how to use all that stuff, its not my problem
You're kidding me, right?

Selling fonzys cheat engine aint cool on this forum, or anywhere infact since fonzy didnt even make it... lol