Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ ArmA 2 || ArmA 3 || DayZ ] Script Executer - Beta

Discussion on [ ArmA 2 || ArmA 3 || DayZ ] Script Executer - Beta within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Closed] Will not return

I have closed this thread and I am leaving ElitePvPer's because no matter what content you post on here, if you have sold something or not, you will be called a scammer. This is a corrupted forum.
Old 12/20/2015, 00:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaCheats.VIP View Post
Filing a claim for breaching computer security is not permitted as you have consented to allowing remote access.

Sounds like a RAT
Please don't trash and if aint interested don't comment.

SlicNic, is your beta group gonna consist of 10 testers for each game or 10 in all?
Old 12/20/2015, 00:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undecievable View Post
Please don't trash and if aint interested don't comment.

SlicNic, is your beta group gonna consist of 10 testers for each game or 10 in all?
10 overall beta testers. There will be no more, if one is terminated the slot will not be refilled.
Old 12/21/2015, 12:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When will you pubcil your cheat? Im intrested
Old 12/21/2015, 13:53   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The way that you call it a 'script injector' clearly proves that you don't know what you're talking about.

Also
'This beta test will also include other methods of executing made by us'

You simply 'cannot' make methods out of no where to execute with, the only method you'll be using is String Changing and PC Hunter to kill the BE process.

I'm positive you have no-clue how to kill BattlEye.

Just from what you're saying makes you look like a ****** and you clearly have no clue about what you're doing, another typical 12 year old trying to get Money from people as usual, don't trust this guy, just remember this is a scam

I know the ******* retarded moderators will probably give me a infraction for this post, but ya know they don't give a **** about there community.
Old 12/21/2015, 18:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∞Infinity∞ View Post
The way that you call it a 'script injector' clearly proves that you don't know what you're talking about.

Also
'This beta test will also include other methods of executing made by us'

You simply 'cannot' make methods out of no where to execute with, the only method you'll be using is String Changing and PC Hunter to kill the BE process.

I'm positive you have no-clue how to kill BattlEye.

Just from what you're saying makes you look like a retard and you clearly have no clue about what you're doing, another typical 12 year old trying to get Money from people as usual, don't trust this guy, just remember this is a scam

I know the fucking retarded moderators will probably give me a infraction for this post, but ya know they don't give a shit about there community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by benqq444 View Post
again, script kiddy
Wow, yeah maybe I shouldn't post on other forums. If I'm really just going to get shit from people like you maybe this community shouldn't deserve a taste of something new. If you really don't want to believe that there is something new out there to get around BE then you're fucking stupid.

I'm taking this thread down at 5pm Central time, and never returning to this critical forum because everyone wants to shit on people because they don't understand that there is more than jut scammers. Fuck the ElitePvPer's community.
Old 12/21/2015, 18:06   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

answer my question pls?
Old 12/21/2015, 18:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by qayssx1 View Post
When will you pubcil your cheat? Im intrested
Quote:
Originally Posted by qayssx1 View Post
answer my question pls?
All Bohemia Interactive cheats will go public after a successful beta test. They will be released on this site:

I don't care if I get banned off of ElitePvP by posting links to external forums. We have not been active on our forum because it has been at the bottom of priorities.
Closed Thread