Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ARMA 3 Bullet editor?

Discussion on ARMA 3 Bullet editor? within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ARMA 3 Bullet editor?

Back in 2013-2014 A guy from a free cheating site release an Arma 3 multihack that let you edit all the properties of bullets and magazines in the game. You can still find it if you just google "arma 3 multi hack bellend" first link. It never got patched or detected but he had to update it every time there was an update to arma. He seems to have gone missing for the last year and so it doesnt work anymore.

With this hack he release you could do things like make a 9mm pistol shoot 12.7mm or 20mm cannons if you wanted. Increase the velocity so that there is no bullet drop or travel time and even make AA and AT rockets lock on to both air and ground vehicles with same launcher. If sombody could look into his hack and maybe find a way to update it so that it works with the current arma build would be amazing I could link you to the latest one he release if you want to look into it. My budget is 50-60 usd so let me know.

EDIT: After researching more about this hack it seems to be a Cheat engine type thing that looks up the memory addresses for all the ammo/mag properties and then lets you change it. Here is a list of the values it could find and edit

Weapon:
afMax
canDrop
canShootInWater
cmImmunity
detectRange
dexterity
fireLightDuration
fireLightIntensity
holdsterAnimValue
htMax
htMin