Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jimmy Falon's Private Arma 3 Scripts/injector

Discussion on Jimmy Falon's Private Arma 3 Scripts/injector within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Jimmy Falon's Private Arma 3 Scripts/injector

Jimmy Falon's Custom Arma 3 Cheats

Any questions? Ask away, I don't Bite
Also, sorry for bad design, Im not a good GFX person , This will be getting a facelift from a gfx designer if enough people show interest

]1. Features!!!
Fully Undetected!
Extremely easy to use
Works with arma 3 wasteland, and arma 3 altis life
*** mode
infinite ammo
spawning guns,houses,buildings,cars,helis,boats, gear, clothing ect
explosive ammo
map teleport
teleport all players to you
teleport all players to the middle of the ocean
shitloads of esp!
Money spawning! You could create your own money spawning service!
Vehicle Speedhack
Lots of keybinds
Airsrike
Since im a new seller, Im on constantly for support!

Proof

I will show everyone who wants to buy/and or see proof via skype once you add me!

Price/Contact Info

The price is negotiable, because I have never thought of a price, as long as it is reasonable, as this is lifetime cheat, and I will update it for free at least once a week

Since I just opened this shop, I will be doing a buy 2 get one free deal, and will be doing a raffle of a copy of dayz standalone to all members of my cheat

TOS
1. No refunds unless I say otherwise
2. Leaking the cheat will result in termination of your account
3. Have fun!

Big Update coming soon: Working with epoch/KOH!

Note: I am looking for a partner for this new project, if someone wants to work out a deal with me, please contact me on skype, I would not mind making a partnership

Im just posting this here saying that If you do not trust me do to my bad layout/becuase im new here, contact me on skype and I will show you all the proof you need.
Old 05/28/2015, 01:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This users features seems familiar to CustomCheaterCheats Features, Can i see a screen-share?

User went offline after i asked for a Screenshare.......