Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DayZ SA Server Side Hacks

Discussion on DayZ SA Server Side Hacks within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DayZ SA Server Side Hacks

Hello.

I am looking for anyone who has experience running DayZ SA public facing servers.

I am looking for a way to either white list a public server or setup a (0) slot server and use the Admins.xml as the white list.

Does anyone have any experience in doing a project list this?

Has anyone successfully setup a white list on a Public DayZ SA server?

Has anyone successfully used RCON, Dart, EPM or any other RCON tool to run a white list on their DayZ SA server?

I have both a ViLayer and FragNet server; however, I do not have FTP access with either.

Thanks for the help!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SUCHE]Neue 2012 Waffen client side + server side
06/07/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies
Hallo com wie Überschrift schon sagt suche ich die neuen 2012 Waffen Server Side + Client Side. Ich weiß echt gibt hier genug Post die die neuen Waffen haben aber selten welche die die dazugehörigen Server side Querys Ein großen dank schon mal der mir die richtigen per Kommi oder pn schickt :)
Hackable: Client side vs Server side
05/01/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I'v been reading a bit and I was already familiar with winhex and the likes, so I was able to start messing around in the Dekaron process rather easily. What I'm wondering is, what exactly can be modified, and what use it could be. For example, we know that character experience is server side, so modifying it would have no real purpose, but for some reason, it'll let you equip weapons of higher level if you meet the other requirements, which could also be modified should they need be. So all...
Character name restrictions are client side, not server side
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
"Sorry non-alpha numberic....." That error message you get when you type in special characters in your character name, is client sided. It does no server check. Im not a coder or anything, so I'm not sure how to fix that. But since it is client sided, it would be a lot easier to repair this problem.