Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Account (DayZ SA and CSGO) +( 1€ wallet + CSGO SKINS 20€) PRICE : ONLY 30 €!**!

Discussion on Steam Account (DayZ SA and CSGO) +( 1€ wallet + CSGO SKINS 20€) PRICE : ONLY 30 €!**! within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Steam Account (DayZ SA and CSGO) +( 1€ wallet + CSGO SKINS 20€) PRICE : ONLY 30 €!**!

FIRST I SHOW YOU SOME SCREENS:

WHY IS THE ACCOUNT SO CHEAP?? : because i need Money at the time and i dont play anymore

PRICE : 30€
Old 04/09/2015, 17:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much for the m4 :P
Old 04/10/2015, 12:55   #3

8€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam account with CSGO(MGE), ISS and Sniper Elite V2 - Paypla/CSGO skins
06/16/2015 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone! I've decided to sell one of my steam accounts. The account is in good VAC standings. There is currently no items on the account. You'll get the original e-mail with the account. Price is $10. I'm accepting either Paypal: Friends and family or CSGO Skins. The account contains these games:
[Selling] Steam Account (DayZ SA and CSGO) +( 1€ wallet + CSGO SKINS 20€) PRICE : ONLY 30 €!!!!
04/26/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
FIRST I SHOW YOU SOME SCREENS: http://i.epvpimg.com/wAqbh.png _________________________________________ http://i.epvpimg.com/LCNTe.png _________________________________________ http://i.epvpimg.com/WAzec.png _________________________________________ http://i.epvpimg.com/Rda4b.png _________________________________________
[Selling] CHEAP-Trading LoL ACC EUW for Steam Wallet/CSGO Skins
02/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I barely Play LoL Anymore, my last match was months ago. I recently moved to CounterStrikeGO, so im looking to sell/trade this account for Steam Wallet codes(easy to get) of £25 or Equivalent CSGO Items worth a similar price. Offers welcome EUW LVL 30 – unranked Season 5 Gold 3 MMR SEASON 4 17 SKINS including Pool Party Graves, Battle Bunny Riven and Victorious Morgana, Rare Nidalee Skin. MOST SKINS ON EACH CHAMP LEE SIN – Muay Thai, Pool Party, Dragon fist VAYNE- SKT1 ,...
[Selling] $50 Steam Wallet Gift Card for CSGO SKINS
01/05/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
I have a $50 steam wallet gift card that is unused. I am selling for csgo skins. Preferably a knife, but I will give them anything they want in steam that adds up to $50. Please PM me your skype or here so we can talk. thanks! BUMP!
[Selling] GI Sale For CSGO skins/$ steam wallet
06/15/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, im selling some iss items for CSGO skins, if you do not have skins, we combine the price of items and you can buy a skin on the steam market. AWM x 13 VSS x 10 --- 0,95€ each M107 x 5 --- 0.95€ each Blaser R93 x 11 --- 90€ each Mauser Desert x 1 Mauser SP66 x 9 --- 0.75€ each SVD x 21 ---- 0.50€ each