Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DayZ SA Scripts and Menu/Injection Method

Discussion on DayZ SA Scripts and Menu/Injection Method within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/06/2015, 23:35   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
wtf all fake accounts crazy guys aahahahahaha
Old 04/07/2015, 00:18   #32

Lol, All fake?
May i see proof?
Old 04/07/2015, 00:56   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So after talking with a customer of his, I came to a basic conclusion and heres what it is. James is still reselling the cheat engine method, just not using cheat engine. Heres how it worlks, he got someone he knew that code can code probably vb.net, maybe MAYBE c++, he then told them to the two lines of code you would put into cheat engine and they made it to where the injector did the same job as cheat engine would do, find and replace the string. Basically hes skidding with a logo now, how wonderful. The method he uses (( just to prove everything )) basically allows you to go to the options menu, video, close, close, close. Sound familiar? maybe v1nce used it? I know because this skid skidded it and made the method into a launcher, oh wait his " development team " did. But thats all for this, its fairly a basic rundown on whats happening. If you want the free and working version of this go to M P G H or unknown cheats and you will find it without issue in the dayz section. Thats all, peace.
Old 04/07/2015, 02:44   #34

Lol
What lies
AHAHAH
Old 04/07/2015, 03:18   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lies? Thats why your customer told me and I can get proof from him and he can post it himself? Actually il let him make a video on the whole thing and upload it, and il get another customer to video you while you are showing them " your " hacks and then they will see the truth. Honestly its sad.
Old 04/07/2015, 04:07   #36

The funny thing is i got no new injection method nor do i have someone coding C++ so?
Lies!!!
I do have a new injection method but nothing to do with C+ or a new injector
Old 04/07/2015, 04:14   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LOL NEW INJECTION METHOD? thats why it does the exact same thing skid xD. And its for your injector you scrub.
Old 04/07/2015, 06:52   #38

It's funny how your hack is offline and your a great developer
Yet my hack is online and I'm not a developer I pay for one
Yet from your words "He can't code ANYTHING"
Thanks man
Bump
Old 04/07/2015, 07:59   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Actually our hacks are coming up soon, sorry your dev can only code a basic injector with stolen scripts and a public method. Real good there bud.
Old 04/07/2015, 08:06   #40

Lol, Private injector with undetected scripts with daily updates
At least I actually have a hack and don't comment on others when I can't get mine fixed

Hack Updated and Working
15 Euros Sale
New launcher coming soon
Old 04/08/2015, 09:58   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindea View Post
See heres the thing, I can comment on others if this particular " others " is a scam. I can easily record you selling and you admitted to a few customers that you use necromancy V4 because you nor your coder has any talent. Its honestly funny how your new " injector " uses the cheat engine strings and method, but il release the source to all of that soon enough, its not personal I just hate skids. Yeah my product may have issues, it may have downtime, and it may not be the best, but atleast mine is mine and not skidded because we actually have talent here, unlike your team of 12 year olds which everyone who has bought can most likely confirm. Everyone who has bought actually take a picture of " his " menu, xD and the way it injects. Just for proof
Every things gone silent?!
Old 04/08/2015, 17:16   #42

Vindea and his friend is sitting here messaging me on skype planning to trash my sales and they were threatening me last night xD
Have fun boys
Make it count

Hack updated, New method Released

Old 04/09/2015, 09:17   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi everyone. Just wanted to stop in and say I bought James product and he was nothing but quick to responding to every issue I had when installing the hack and even downloaded TV to take over and help me out further cause i was still stuck lol. I highly recommend him and his hack is solid. I would buy from him again!
Old 04/09/2015, 09:19   #44

Thanks for making an account to.... appreciate the support
Old 04/09/2015, 14:23   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bro you're so fake its unbelievable. Every vouch you have is from people how have only had accounts for like a month and only had a couple of posts. You're vouches mean absolutely nothing. the main question is where are the screenshots and where is the videos. GUYS PLEASE DONT BUY FROM HIM HE WILL RIP U OFF OR GET U BANNED.
Closed Thread