Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling m4s/tents/ghillie suits

Discussion on Selling m4s/tents/ghillie suits within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling m4s/tents/ghillie suits

Hello all, I am selling my tents/m4's for very cheap.

I am willing to give out a vouch copy to someone that is trusted.

Here is what comes with the gear:
M4A1 WITH ACOG and gun wrap with LOTS of ammo
Full ghillie suit and head wrap
Extra Capacity Black Vest

Price is $2.50 (Cheapest you will find)

Add me on skype: iamsucade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MAP Screens with Vehicles/Tents/Crashed Helis/Players. //2.00$
11/25/2013 - DayZ Trading - 0 Replies
Erik's Shop Selling MAP screens of any server, map must be Chernarus, Lingor, Taviana, Namalsk. You will receive MAP screen with all Vehicles, Tents, Players, Crashed Helis on it. Price 2.00$ PayPal Skype: mr.red.mr
Wo Ghillie Suit kaufen?
06/06/2013 - Off Topic - 5 Replies
Wo kann ich mir einen anständigen Ghillie Suit für unter 100€ kaufen ?
M-200 Ghillie
03/23/2012 - Combat Arms - 19 Replies
Hallo Com, Ich habe mir die M-200 Ghillie gekauft & Wollte sie Coustumizen. Nachdem ich die Waffe im Gun Emporium angeklickt habe, war jeder Slot durchgestrichen. Obwohl vor dem Kauf da stande, dass man sie coustumizen kann... Was mache ich Falsch? :p Lg Hacker!! <-- Bin gar kein Hacker >.O
L96A1-Ghillie rag textures
07/27/2011 - Combat Arms - 4 Replies
Ok, so I thought I'll make a L96A1-Ghillie to L96A1-Arctic-Wolf mod. There's already an Arctic Wolf --> Ghillie, and I wanted to make Ghillie --> Arctic Wolf. Now, the problem is, I can't find the textures for the Ghillie rags... In GUNS_T_PV_SR.rez there is: PV_L96A1_GILLIE (Ghillie texture) PV_SR_DF_L96A1ARCTICWOLF_BC (Arctic Wolf texture) and PV_SR_DF_L96A1ARCTICWOLFCAMO_BC (Arctic Wolf rags texture) But there's no textures for the Ghillie rags? Does anyone know where they are?
[Archon] Big Suits Sale! (93 suits for sale!)
02/27/2011 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
Please note that all of these suits are for sale on UGDRASIL - ARCHON only! The current price is $2,50 / €2,00 per suit ELEMENTALIST (27 suits) - 6x Frenzied Panda: Superior <14 Days> - 9x Vivid Yellow Jumpsuit <14 Days> - 2x Frenzied Fuzzy Bear: Superior <14 Days>