Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dayz SA item magnet

Discussion on Dayz SA item magnet within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 39
Dayz SA item magnet

Looking for Item magnet must be undetected. will be paying paypal. inbox me if intrested in selling me one i had one of these before that i made on Microsoft visual however i lost it when pc crashed hard had to reinstall windows.

Windows 7 ill pay $25

Anything?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] {OZzzzz Menu} | ESP | Item Magnet | Dupe Body | Fly | Crash Server | & More!
12/15/2014 - DayZ Trading - 4 Replies
Functions <<Player ESP>> <<Dead Player ESP>> <<Item Magnet>> <<No Grass>> <<No Recoil>> <<View Player gear>> <<Spectate Mode>> <<Fly>>
Dayz StandAlone Hacks (Undetected, ESP, Speed Hack, Item Magnet, etc)
10/19/2014 - DayZ Trading - 2 Replies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyML6MZpkYo To receive the Dayz Mod menu, you will need to purchase it for $10 via paypal. Add me on skype @ "PristineGaming" and ill be more then happy to assist you in making the purchase. You will also be given a better look at the Mod via screenshare and a walkthrough of the mod. I'm usually online around 5pm - 1am (UTC+10:00) Australian Eastern Time Zone