Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private DayZ SA Hack | Undetected since April 2014 | Overlay

Discussion on Private DayZ SA Hack | Undetected since April 2014 | Overlay within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private DayZ SA Hack | Undetected since April 2014 | Overlay

Fill out this form to inform me about your interest in the DayZ SA overlay cheat. This overlay cheat was coded for my own personal use but I have decided to sell it to a limited amount of serious buyers. The hack is for a 1-year subscription.

The reason public cheats and cheap private cheats are being detected is because Bohemia Interactive anti-cheat staff download or buy cheats. This hack will be limited to 10 people and priced accordingly so as to discourage possible buyers working for Bohemia.

As it is an overlay, it is safer than any other DayZ SA cheat as most are direct injections. Updates are free, if one is ever needed. Demonstration can be arranged.

The hacks features are: Player ESP, Zombie ESP, Fast Travel (aka. Teleport), Speed Hack, No Spread, No Recoil

100% Undetectable
  • Skype ID?
  • Windows Version?
  • Do you own a router?
  • Do you use wired or wireless on your gaming computer?
  • Do you have a static or dynamic IP?