Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS DayZ gaining keys 10 dollars

Discussion on WTS DayZ gaining keys 10 dollars within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS DayZ gaining keys 10 dollars

Welcome to Stainless88's ArmA 2 OA How to get Keys Key Shop
By: Stainless88

Here at my ways of getting CD Keys shop I only like to supply my customers with the best of the best, someone once said "Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them."
W. Edwards Deming

Now you can see here at Stainless88's Gaining Key Shop we're all professional.

Currently: method in stock

Here is how pricing works:

1 ArmA 2 OA Method: $10.00 USD

any questions please add me to skype

dont miss out ive sold 100s of accounts i can make and show you the program before you buy make your 10 dollars back plus more in no time with free keys ill show you how i spread and get all my keys
Old 01/12/2013, 05:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
this comes with a package on how to show you to get lots of downloads and lots of keys, message me for more info im only selling to a limited amount of people