Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit - did you get cought?!

Discussion on Darkorbit - did you get cought?! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: Are you a botuser and get cought?
Yes, i am a botuser and i got cought 18 25.71%
Yes, i am a botuser but i am not banned 40 57.14%
I am not a botuser 8 11.43%
T am not a botuser but i am banned 4 5.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkorbit - did you get cought?!

hey
i am intrested in how many users are banned
no, i am not an admin or anything else...
please just answere the survey
i don't wanna know your accountname or user-ID
they told that they have banned 100 per cent of the botusers - are you a lucky one who escaped?
i am curius about the result
Old 07/22/2010, 01:27   #2

hey,

ich kenne dich ja aus dem DarkOrbit Forum
Aber unter anderen Namen tauche ich da auf xDD

Und ich weis, dass du nicht so wie LexyBDW angibst, dass du bottest.
Scheinst keiner aus der "Szene " zu sein

Ne, aber einige wurden nicht gebannt.
Das stellt man fest, wenn man sich dieHeutigen/gestrigen Threads durchliest.
Sind aber viele gefasst worden.

Mich kann man aber zum Glück nicht fassen, weil ich nicht botte,
lediglich in Metin2, aber das ist ein anderes Thema...

Hoffe konnte dir helfen.

ENG:
hey,
I know you from the DO Forum
But there i've another name xD
And i know, that you aren't talking so much like LexyBDW, about botting.

But NO,
some aren't banned yet, but many are caught.
You can see it, if you're reading today's threads about DO

But they cant bann me
Because I#ve nver botted xD, just in metin2, but this is off Topic.

Och wie anstrgend das zu übersetzten

Aber ne Umfrage rein zu machen, halte ich nicht für besonders wirkvoll:
Viele werden Punkt 1 nehmen, um hier die Statistik gut zu halten.
Beruhigt dich, und die anderen DOler ja ungemein, wie mich wenn 100% gebannt sind

Schöne nacht euch allen
Old 07/22/2010, 01:32   #3

ähm... da musst du was missverstehen, ich botte nicht!
ich wollte nur herausfinden wie sicher man sich auf diese "100%" verlassen kann
Old 07/22/2010, 01:38   #4

ich weis.

Sagte ich, dass du da keiner aus der "Botter Szene" bist

nur diese 100% werden defintiv NICHT ERREICHT.

Max 100% der Gesperrten waren Botter, aber bei weiten sind nicht 100% Botter weg

Diese 100% got caught werden nur wahrscheinlich bei der Umfrage rauskommen.
Denn man scheint ja zu wissen, dass du ja nicht bottest, und es vlt ins DO Forum reinträgst, was ich dir nicht verüble, oder vorwerfe.
Daher wird allerwahrscheinlichst, immer "got caught" angekreuzt. Ist für die Statistik, und zu deiner Zufriedenheit.(was aber ja eig nicht für dich zählt, man ist hier halt nur äußerst misstrauisch, gerade wenn man weis, dass BP und alle anderen Betreiber Firmen, der Spiele, für die hier bots angeboten werden, locker mitlesen können.)
Old 07/22/2010, 02:44   #5

they banneed 12000 users, including me.
Old 07/22/2010, 04:20   #6

tengo 20 bots funcionando en DarkOrbit usando Ibot, UDOBot, Kbot y Adbot, ninguno de estos me ha dado problemas y tampoco me han capturado.
Old 07/22/2010, 07:48   #7

i was banned but a lot off my freend was not banned yet
Old 07/22/2010, 15:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by marin81 View Post
i was banned but a lot off my freend was not banned yet
and what they were using ?
Old 07/22/2010, 17:24   #9

oh so many are banned.

But i would say, that very many are stilll botting.

But i think the new Master Helper from Inkk will be the next problem for BP
Old 07/22/2010, 22:08   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dward View Post
and what they were using ?
they use udobot and ibot 1 8 5,i use ibot just to appairs honney box after that i use udobot
Old 07/22/2010, 23:26   #11

i dont know what a hell happens with that check of bigpoint.. cause a lot escaped...
Old 07/23/2010, 00:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dward View Post
i dont know what a hell happens with that check of bigpoint.. cause a lot escaped...
Yes it is strange, some of my Friends who used UDOBot v2.5.4 (the old version which collected invisible Boxes), didn't get banned, which does sort of break the concept of Dark Orbits Invisible Boxes. As, they were at least botting for a few weeks, which would mean they would have collected thousands of invisible boxes.

In the other hand, some of them got banned.

The same thing goes for iBot v2.7 and v1.8.5, they also collected the invisible boxes and some who were using it to collect bonus boxes didn't get banned, but some did.

This still puzzles me.
Old 07/23/2010, 09:13   #13

todays banwave didnt not ban me. i use ibot for 6 weeks and have surely collected about 1.5 million uridium in that time, i have played actively for very short periods of time during those weeks, i have logged into map manually onto space map every day often due to bot freezes in GG, doing updates on engines and using instant repairs. i have also used the bot actively changing its behaviour via the minimap control feature a lot of times. i have also spent 100k´s of free gate energy, ammassed 100ks of special ammo etc.etc., bought 30 skillpoints. What i have not done is excessive NPC farming with bot.
also i collect boxes always using stealth shield and i often change maps...also i changed
corp twice in that time, founded a clan etc etc. i think HONEYBOXes are a MYTH created by some botmakers to sell their own bot. I think BP track botusers by other means... a honeybox would still be possible to be collected if a user clicks on it by accident ...this is ****** flash i dont think it sophisticated enough for anti cheat measures. My guess is simple log file analysis with filters on their DB side led them to ban the most obvious bot users (24/7 botters with new accounts, tremendous growth rates in uridium and credits, stupendous "streuner" kill counts etc and no activity on pvp at all)
Old 07/23/2010, 10:55   #14

" stupendous "streuner" kill counts etc and no activity on pvp at all)"
i have a friend and he use 1.8.5 in all posibility,include gates, and he kill every days in PVP manualy.... so d0peshow, how you explain?
Old 07/23/2010, 17:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvirusx1 View Post
Yes it is strange, some of my Friends who used UDOBot v2.5.4 (the old version which collected invisible Boxes), didn't get banned, which does sort of break the concept of Dark Orbits Invisible Boxes. As, they were at least botting for a few weeks, which would mean they would have collected thousands of invisible boxes.

In the other hand, some of them got banned.

The same thing goes for iBot v2.7 and v1.8.5, they also collected the invisible boxes and some who were using it to collect bonus boxes didn't get banned, but some did.

This still puzzles me.

Yes.. i try to think this days... i have asking a lot o people who using bots... and really.. i dont have an answer.. this is f*cked up guys...

There are some rumours that 90% of accounts get banned on GE1, to get them in other servers.. politics of bigpoints..