Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cooldown collect

Discussion on Cooldown collect within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Cooldown collect

Hey guys, could someone give me a hint if I could get the cooldown of my acc? She has a duplicator, but she is not doing anything uri, in 7h she did only 15k. If anyone can help, I would be grateful
Old 05/24/2017, 16:47   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by talesdallago View Post
Hey guys, could someone give me a hint if I could get the cooldown of my acc? She has a duplicator, but she is not doing anything uri, in 7h she did only 15k. If anyone can help, I would be grateful
Don't collect too long, thats all...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2017, 17:22   #3

Ok, thanks, I'm collecting a lot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(REDISTRIBUTE)REMOVE ANY ITEM COOLDOWN (GLOBAL COOLDOWN)
08/07/2011 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies
FIRST POSTED ON DEATHSOFT BY zebra_masTer...10X TO HIM K. U need little knowledge in Cheat Enige and u need this programm. browse id of spell that u want remoove cooldown in Wowhead: Epic like your faction leader. We will use Moonfire (rank 12) id is 26988 SCAN Wow.exe with Cheat Enige For value 26988 (it moonfire) in the right colume u will se numbers MARK ALL THAT AR N O T GREEN than press the RED Arrow. After few sec's you will see number in the buttom colum mark all with = and...
How to search No Skill Cooldown/No Pot Cooldown??
04/19/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
I cant find out how to search no skill cooldown and no pot cooldown with UCE. plz tell me how to do it.
[Request] 2h cooldown and 1h cooldown ;)
02/26/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
hello, can some1 please tell me how to change cooldown for a 1hander and a 2hander? :p
Best thread,coal,charcoal and adena collect
06/22/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
On execution grounds you go up to right stair an you climp the wall at left.A friend go and agro much neer ghouls an comes to the corner of the wall and then if you have a simple wizzard with flame strike you kill all the mobs together and you take a lot of drops.The mobs can't attack you when you're up the wall..