Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Login error 98

Discussion on Login error 98 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/18/2017, 13:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Got the ban too
Old 04/18/2017, 13:43   #17
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 91
13 error is permban
Old 04/18/2017, 17:49   #18

elite*gold: 0
"error = 99" rule violation or other i get 3 days ban xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error: Login Data load error, Try again
03/28/2023 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Epvpers, Today i was setting up and started our new server after reinstalling everything accept Windows on the VPS. After everything was done, i started the services. Everything was fine untill we started the client. We contain a Error "Login data load error, Try again." I tryed to see if the password got messed up or if i hade missed something within it but nothing. Im totaly out of ideas so i reach for some help out there. Anyone got those problems before and succesed to fix it? ...
After login back to login [Error]
09/12/2015 - Dekaron Private Server - 43 Replies
Hey all , this error never happen to me and i cant find the why it is happening. I just login in account and after login (2-5 seconds) i got dc and back to login , and i even cant make a char . If someone can help would be nice :)
Warrock Pvp Server Complete Succesfully Game Login But Login Map Error :S
02/22/2011 - WarRock - 7 Replies
Hi friends succesfully warrock pvp server and game login ıd pw succesfully server list WREMU Create room friedns came friends ready game start do not be eniting please help :(
Login-Error: Cannot login to Server
04/10/2009 - Aion - 8 Replies
It works fine but 1 hour ago gameguard was updated with ggscan.des or something like this and now i have every time following error while login: "Cannot connect to the authorization server" can someone help me?