Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello, I create servers and selling files

Discussion on Hello, I create servers and selling files within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Hello, I create servers and selling files

Hello Elitepvpers

I help you create private servers, help you repair bugs, repair your emulator, put new designs, new maps, new aliens

Do you want to create a cms?
Do you want to create a db?
Do you want to put a chat?

I have the best prices and there are also things I can help you for free.

I have files from 1.0 to 9.5
Currently I do not own the 10.0

more information

Old 02/24/2017, 10:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1001
Received Thanks: 5,855
Post it in the Trading Section
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2017, 12:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
Arrow DarkOrbit -> Browsergames Trad…

#moved

Tags
create, darkorbit, files

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Crossfire Server Files. For Making private servers.
04/12/2023 - CrossFire Trading - 21 Replies
I got the official files of crossfire. With these you can start your private server and make bank. I actually have no price but you offer me any price you are willing to pay. Im adding screenshot of what comes with. Programs need for database: SQL 2012 R2 ANY EDITION OR 2008. You get : Login and Gameserver/ Databse in SQL / Server files
Please - Change in .lua files and compress files without errors KOM to create mods.
06/07/2015 - Elsword - 3 Replies
What's up guys, I do not understand much about this MoonLoader, but I think he is paid. I do not know if they are members of this forum are managing to modify the files .lua Elsword and compress the KOM files without errors. Well, if you know how to package KOM files without giving the error in Elsword could create a tutorial here? And another thing could make a modification to increase the level ones like absurdly ... 1500% EXP and ED, please, I want to play pvp but people here in...
[TUT] How to create a CRC that will change servers
08/20/2011 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Hi, Not sure if everyone knows this but.... Using the bypasses that are out there you will have to login to the game normally to build the crc(if you dont understand this step already i suggest you look up how to use the bypass). When you login, change servers. Then change back the origonal server you logged into. So in example.. 1. i load up the bypass for the first time, no hacks on 2. I login to my character on Kalibus