Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 New types of LF4 and calculations

Discussion on 3 New types of LF4 and calculations within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
3 New types of LF4 and calculations

New lf4s (3 types: PVP,PVE,HP):

Difference in dmg compared to upgraded lf4s if both are upgraded:
8,5%

So if you deal 80.000 dmg with x4 with lf4s now with those new lf4s you will deal over 86k so lets say 6k more dmg on x4 ammo for ufe player.

Cost:
  • 400 logfiles = 96k uri with rebate+prem
  • 350 ores which you can get from cubes (2 from 1 cube) so for 1 lf4 u need to kill 175 cubes
  • 160 ores which you can get from ggs - 16 alphas/lambdas = 160 ores (1 gate 10 ore)
  • 300 ores from daily quests - this one look ok, but well you get only 10 from one quest so you will have to wait many days to get enough to make lf4.

So for 45 LF4s PVP/PVE/HP to be UFE you need:
  • 18.000 logfiles = 4,3 milions uri (rebate+prem)
  • 7875 cubes killed
  • 720 gates finished (Alpha or lambda)
  • 2 years to be able to get enough resources from quests to make the lf4s

Now Imagine that you need 3 times more if you want all 3 sets that means:
  • 54.000 logfiles = 12,9 milions uri (rebate+prem)
  • 23.625 cubes killed
  • 2160 gates finished (Alpha or lambda)
  • 6 years to be able to get enough resources from quests to make the lf4s

Were they drunk or drugged during creating this new LF4s and ways to get them?

Ofc you can choose diff npc than cubes but well other npcs dont have 100% drop rate but only 25% or so.
Also you can choose diff GGs but well those 2 are one of the cheapest.

Those were only calculations of how it will result and whats the difference/calculations to get them, the original (official) info with all the tables with informations from which I calculated those informations is here:

Good luck to Non-botting people lmao, this is getting ridiculous af.

Edit: Update

DO Update Released

• New 3 types of lf4 are in-game now! (you can find them in assembly)
  • New boosters interface/design (booster tab in-game)
  • Missions/quests in nyx have now yellow collor and interface/design changed too
  • New Daily missions: 3 types - Easy, Medium, Hard
Warning: You can do only 1 daily mission per day so if you want to have the most ores do the hard one.
For the easiest one you get 2 ores only and you need 300 ores to get 1 new LF4 thats 150 days for 1 LF4

This weeks GGs in weekly missions:
Complete GG Beta 0/1 - reward: 10 Kyhalon
Complete GG Delta 0/2 - reward: 40 Kyhalon
Complete GG Epsilon 0/1 - reward: 10 Kyhalon

Weekly missions restarts/renew every Monday.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 02/22/2017, 23:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yeah looks like a lot effort to me, I'll wait for a bug to pop up and get my LF-4's this way
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/22/2017, 23:48   #3

what the hell is ores?
Old 02/22/2017, 23:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyarsch1 View Post
what the hell is ores?
This:

Those are new types of ores you will need.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2017, 23:51   #5

this game kinda looks like a ******* mmorpg crafting ****. f*ck that. No wonder there are less players these days
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/22/2017, 23:53   #6

We need a good Private Server which will last long time as fast as possible tho :P BP ******** more and more even when we thought its not possible to be worse with this game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2017, 23:57   #7

Were they drunk or drugged during creating this new LF4s and ways to get them?
lol
Old 02/23/2017, 00:47   #8

ok if dob will make some feature for questes you can get about 70 ores a day haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2017, 09:03   #9

elite*gold: 20
maybe they will add a 1 hour quest booster for 10 euro's to double your res lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2017, 11:08   #10

i really feel bad for people who are not botting sshhh
Old 02/23/2017, 11:31   #11

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
Quote:
⦁The lowest level LF-4 you have in stock will be the default choice

⦁All enhanced LF-4’s will be at base level after the upgrade regardless of previous LF-4 level

⦁The enhanced lasers are not currently upgradeable
So basically I loose my upgrades of 6% more damage to "enhance" them by 5% more pvp or pve damage.
Am I missing something or is this a bad joke?
Old 02/23/2017, 11:45   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytex View Post
So basically I loose my upgrades of 6% more damage to "enhance" them by 5% more pvp or pve damage.
Am I missing something or is this a bad joke?
You can use non-upgraded LF4s instead to get them. Also the new LF4s are not upgradable now but will be upgradable later. Do not waste your upgraded LF4s cause it would loose your levels 16 on it just use non upgraded.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2017, 12:24   #13

Complain and complain Atleast its not something you can just buy right off you have to actually work to get the new lf4s. So people who play will be rewarded, and not people who pay.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/23/2017, 12:37   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappaguy View Post
Complain and complain Atleast its not something you can just buy right off you have to actually work to get the new lf4s. So people who play will be rewarded, and not people who pay.
Payment option coming soon, trust me

Either they will put some payment boosters to get more ores than normally or they will put ores into some package or for every uridium bought.
I doubt they would make a single one event without payment, also anyway without payment its still ridiculous time and life consuming doing all the time same thing all over (cubes, gates) to get the lf4s.

When they will finally release something for PVP too? Not just gate things... This is another event connected with more and more gates to be done. They keep ripping the pvp even more and want more ppl to do gates instead of pvp fighting.

We will see later how it will end - if they make some changes or leave it like that.

Edit:
Also why they are constantly focusing on lasers only? There are so many new types of lasers but no new shields or ship or map or missions or npcs etc...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/23/2017, 12:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Payment option coming soon, trust me

Either they will put some payment boosters to get more ores than normally or they will put ores into some package or for every uridium bought.
I doubt they would make a single one event without payment, also anyway without payment its still ridiculous time and life consuming doing all the time same thing all over (cubes, gates) to get the lf4s.

When they will finally release something for PVP too? Not just gate things... This is another event connected with more and more gates to be done. They keep ripping the pvp even more and want more ppl to do gates instead of pvp fighting.

We will see later how it will end - if they make some changes or leave it like that.

Edit:
Also why they are constantly focusing on lasers only? There are so many new types of lasers but no new shields or ship or map or missions or npcs etc...

If I'm not wrong, in the last twitch stream they referred to something regarding new ships, npcs&maps (and shields too) coming out in events starting from march

Tags
darkorbit, lf4s, news