Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to bot

Discussion on How to bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to bot

Hey, can someone that using packet bot explain how to bot without cooldown for bonus boxes?
I mean, I bot 1 hour killing aliens in x-2, then 1 hour alines+boxes, and i got cooldown, so collecting like 3k uri per hour, and that's very bad. Can someone please make guide how to bot?
Old 02/07/2017, 16:11   #2

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuwe View Post
Hey, can someone that using packet bot explain how to bot without cooldown for bonus boxes?
I mean, I bot 1 hour killing aliens in x-2, then 1 hour alines+boxes, and i got cooldown, so collecting like 3k uri per hour, and that's very bad. Can someone please make guide how to bot?
im boxing and shooting npcs for like 3 days 24/7. and i always make 4k with an noob account on x-2
killing npcs is more worth.
Old 02/07/2017, 16:21   #3

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
There are plenty of guides and feedback on how to bot, or at least reasonably efficiently. But having a look at our DO Talk (for quick questions) - Bots + Tools, or by using the search function, you could find something of reasonable use.

Try asking in the actual threads - providing you actively use their bot.
Closed Thread