Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there any way to actually know how the darkorbit bonus box system work ?

Discussion on Is there any way to actually know how the darkorbit bonus box system work ? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/23/2016, 13:06   #16

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by benreborn View Post
Hi again , what i mean is that , when i bot on 2-4 i get for example 15 EE /hour and 2400uridium or less and i get little uridium , when i bot on 4-2 i get 100 EE/hour and 5000 - 6000 uridium , but following your explanation i should get only something like 30-40 EE on 4-2. Also for the same example on 4-3 i get like 8000-9000 uridium/hour and 40EE/hour. For what i think 4-1 is mix of Uri and GG . 4-2 is way more GG and less uri. And 4-3 is way more uri and less gg. 2-4 is pretty much low on everything but particularly low on EE . When 2-2 has higher EE but even lower uri ...

You get me? The thing is , i am seeing that , but again i have no way to proof it ...
Its really random man, you can get more on x-8 then on pvp maps but also you can get more on pvp maps then everywhere else depends on your speed and on your luck to find bbs and also on what do you have like pet/doubleboxes/protocols etc.
The only thing is that you get double uridim and gg spins reward on pvp.
Its not separated that you get somewhere more gg spins and somewhere more uri.

Also we dont know how many boxes spawn on each map I was only talking about % drop rate from them but nobody know which map has most boxes or if its all same.
Old 12/23/2016, 15:25   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Its really random man, you can get more on x-8 then on pvp maps but also you can get more on pvp maps then everywhere else depends on your speed and on your luck to find bbs and also on what do you have like pet/doubleboxes/protocols etc.
The only thing is that you get double uridim and gg spins reward on pvp.
Its not separated that you get somewhere more gg spins and somewhere more uri.

Also we dont know how many boxes spawn on each map I was only talking about % drop rate from them but nobody know which map has most boxes or if its all same.
I want to find this "nobody" ^^
Old 12/23/2016, 15:33   #18

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by benreborn View Post
I want to find this "nobody" ^^
Then you will have to find and meet DO devs cuz they are the only one who could know it.
Thanks
1 User