Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unknown Universe - Apply for staff

Discussion on Unknown Universe - Apply for staff within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/18/2016, 14:23   #16

elite*gold: 0

Please provide some info about yourself (e.a Name / Age / Where do you live).

Hey im Phil im 21 Years old living in Germany.

Which languages do you know and do you know any of them fluently?

I can speak english fluently aswell as writing it.
A bit French but thats not even worth it to mention.

What would you like to apply for?

I would like to apply as a GM / Supporter i personally dont think these 2 Roles should be seperated because as Supporter you gotta have to watch for behavior anyway.

How are you willing to help Unknown Universe

Im gonna try to help keep UU clean from really bad behavior aswell as trying to get it forward.

How much time are you able to spend per day / per week?

At the moment i got 2-6 hours a day, wich will decrease to 1-3 Hours in april when i got some more Work to solve.

Have you ever had some previous experience with such kind of job?

Yes, im hosting Game Servers aswell as i builded and administrated several top 10 ARK Servers out of nothing.

Do you have any special talents?

Im friendly, communicational and i like helping people instead of ignoring.

By applying I agree to I didn't provide false information from above and to I'm not going to share this application anywhere.

I do agree to this Terms.
Old 02/22/2019, 01:54   #17

Please provide some info about yourself (e.a Name / Age / Where do you live).
Hello world! My name is Daniel, I work as Telecom Network Technician for a big Telekom company in Romania. I am from Romania btw :P I am a funny guy, but when needed I can be dead serious.

Which languages do you know and do you know any of them fluently?
I've been studying english since i was five so I can speak and write quite well. I also understand Spanish and Italian but not that well.

What would you like to apply for? ..
I would like to help you in every way but I think that support team suits me best.

How are you willing to help Unknown Universe ..
I can help others when game crash or with bugs or as simple as getting a server restart.

How much time are you able to spend per day / per week? ..
After work I will be able to spend 2-6 hours per day on game.

Have you ever had some previous experience with such kind of job? ..
I do not but I like to try many things. Life is to short and I like to experience everything I can. This will be a great experience... aand I learn very fast.

Do you have any special talents? ..
Do I told you I learn very fast almost anything? I can't remember anything else... maybe... just that I can take my girlfriend's pain when I touch her
Old 02/22/2019, 02:32   #18

don't push old thread please

#closerequest
Old 02/22/2019, 07:10   #19

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
^Please use the report button next time

#closed
Closed Thread