Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tool Request, Automation for travel to map "???"

Discussion on Tool Request, Automation for travel to map "???" within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/10/2016, 12:25   #16

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by [becky] View Post
maybe somebody could explain more about that map? like what you can do and minimum equipment to survive there? (a link for a tread about this topic helps too)
Alright m8, here we go.
I wrote this to DO Talk on last page 1990, here it is:
-

Map ???:

1) What is it:
Cubikon's Graveyard (also shown as ??? on the minimap) is a rare map that contains vast enemies of Cubikon and Uber Protegit aliens. It is considered difficult to enter this map and is done randomly or by chance.

2) How to get into Map ???:
There are 3 methods how to get in.
1. Jump through the wormhole on 4-5 (coordinates 150/130)
2. Jump on any map with Advanced Jump Cpu 1 (using Jump coupons)
3. Jump from any map on your base station x-1 with Jump CPU 1 or 2

3) What can I find on Map ???:
Cubikons - classic cubikons like those on x-6 maps.
Uber Protegits - Stronger protegits with Saboteurs slowing ability.
BonusBoxes - containing 1.000 UCB-100, if you have bonusbox doubler you get 2.000 UCB-100 for each collected box.

4) What is Uber Protegit:
Uber Protegit is found in the Cubikon's Graveyard and protect the cubikons in this map. They will chase you down until you die or they are at critical health. Unlike the normal Protegits, these act like Saboteurs on steroids.

5) The best way how to get into Map ???:
Buy tonse of Jump CPU 1 (they cost credits), put full speed config on some fast ship and go to x-2 then jump back on base using that Jump CPU 1 and repeat it again and again till you get into ??? Map.

6) The best way how to survive as long as possible:
Use some fast ship with full speeds in ship and full shields in drohnes, if you also have hercules, use them. You can make both configs fast because if you are alone you will be able only to collect boxes not to shoot npcs so you dont have to have dmg. If you have double wheel formation you can use it also.
Prepare few emps and ish because if you dont have them and Uber Protegits slow you down, you will be dead in few seconds.
But if you get on map with few friends you can go farming Uber Protegits and Cubikons if your group is strong enough but you really need to be strong + need to have enough players to do that.

Just a tip:
Do not collect boxes by yourself, just fly over map and let your pet collect it all because if you stop for too long to collect bonusbox you will get slowed down and shot by Uber Protegits.

Warning: There is no way how to escape this map, npcs spawn 24/7 forever so the only way how to leave this map is to die.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2016, 09:01   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [becky] View Post
ok so with this tool, pretty much every user could get there...maybe somebody could explain more about that map? like what you can do and minimum equipment to survive there? (a link for a tread about this topic helps too)
In this map exist bonus boxes with 1000 UCB-100, but, is infested of Uber-protegit with desacceleration missel,

is recommended to go this map

Spearhead, or other ship more fast
Emp-01
Insta Shield
Full engine configurations
PET module of auto collection and protocols of radar
Old 10/11/2016, 19:08   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
It should be ready within a week.
you are using Auto IT?
Old 10/11/2016, 19:20   #19

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by orys View Post
you are using Auto IT?
C#
Old 10/11/2016, 19:23   #20

Quote:
C#
nice
Old 10/12/2016, 10:21   #21

Received Thanks: 1,746
me personally I wont risk using a BG bot for this when you can do it very simple with a macro recorder..
but everyone choice
Old 10/12/2016, 11:11   #22

elite*gold: 820
Received Thanks: 5,339
has this feature for nearly a year now.

It's a hidden feature that you need to activate by putting 42 in the TaskList entry of the Golem.ini

"TaskList": [42]

Then, go to the x-1 and start the Task Bot from the menu. It automatically buys the credit jump cpus, goes to x-2 and jumps back.
As soon as it enters the ??? map, it's collecting as much bonusboxes as possible.
Old 10/12/2016, 11:45   #23

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by iṄk View Post

It's a hidden feature that you need to activate by putting 42 in the TaskList entry of the Golem.ini

Then, go to the x-1 and start the Task Bot from the menu. It automatically buys the credit jump cpus, goes to x-2 and jumps back.
As soon as it enters the ??? map, it's collecting as much bonusboxes as possible.
If i'd knew this 1 year ago, I'd used this *hidden feature. But as i know, nobody heard of it :C
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2016, 14:14   #24

Received Thanks: 1,362
Then it's not needed to code another bot with this function.
Old 10/12/2016, 14:23   #25

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Then it's not needed to code another bot with this function.
Pls do it, I need it Dont want to pay so much for Golem to use this function when I didnt even see someone using it and if it works good.
Old 10/12/2016, 15:03   #26

Quote:

Then, go to x-1 and start the Task Bot from the menu. It automatically buys the credit jump cpus, goes to x-2 and jumps back.
But how safe is it, i hardly see Any updates for golem+ Never see Any Security updates Will golem ever be AS good AS before ? Or Will it forever be same Price as when it was at Its Best but now more buggy because of "unsafe mode (the Best mode)" or the "safe mode which is NOT really Worth the Money"
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2016, 05:29   #27

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
me personally I wont risk using a BG bot for this when you can do it very simple with a macro recorder..
but everyone choice
Why do you think that a BG bot has more risk than a desktop bot? it's the same risk and it will be like this.
Old 10/13/2016, 10:20   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
but everyone choice
A BG bot is still a pixel bot, which is better than a macro recorder, only difference between a pixel and a bg is the background thing, otherwise they work the same
Old 10/13/2016, 19:19   #29

elite*gold: 490
Quote:

I cant do it