Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help uridium

Discussion on Help uridium within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help uridium

I red some people saying that they can collect 100k uri a day. I bot 13/14 hours a day but i can collect only 30 k uri. How do they collect so much?
I use Fsbot lion, with lightning using its speed bug, pet with auto-looter gear lvl 3 and 6 radar lvl 3 protocols and i usually bot on 4-1.
Can someone help me?
Old 09/19/2016, 17:50   #2

elite*gold: 55
Buy salvage protocols level 3, box doubler, bot 18 hours and less radar protocols. Three are enough. And do use points for Pilot sheet to maximize the amount of uridium.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2016, 18:52   #3

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Don't bot that much. You get less uridium when you bot too much!!!!!1! Try different hours and every few days take a break from botting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2016, 19:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_John View Post
Buy salvage protocols level 3, box doubler, bot 18 hours and less radar protocols. Three are enough. And do use points for Pilot sheet to maximize the amount of uridium.
So you're saying that i should use 3 radar protocols and 9 salvage? And 18 hours is not too much?
Old 09/19/2016, 23:29   #5

elite*gold: 76
The average uri/h on normal maps is like 2.000.

Map 4-x -> 2.000u/h * 1,5 = 3.000u/h
box doubler -> 3.000u/h * 2 = 6.000u/h
normal PI (+24% for uridium) -> 6.000u/h * 1,24 = 7.440u/h
some boxes collected by P.E.T and 9 salvage prots ~9.000u/h

I get about 9.000/h without salvage prots, but I am on an empty server. With 9 salvage prots I will get about 11.000u/h

If you are botting about 10h/day, you get to this 100.000u/day. You won't have it any day, due to cooldown. Those "other" people also get some weaker days and do pauses.

*All values refer to full-speed veng/spear. Better not use the speedbug. Bot may missclick the boxes. Atleast control if he does.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2016, 00:23   #6

Ok, thanks you all for the answers
Old 09/21/2016, 02:53   #7

If you do cubikons 3-4 hours a day you can get like 120-150k uri
Old 09/22/2016, 16:01   #8

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Legend NL View Post
If you do cubikons 3-4 hours a day you can get like 120-150k uri
Its hard to shoot Cubes on GA1 or GE1 alone without anyone shooting it aswell or enemies invading :P
Old 09/22/2016, 18:33   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMan View Post
I red some people saying that they can collect 100k uri a day. I bot 13/14 hours a day but i can collect only 30 k uri. How do they collect so much?
I use Fsbot lion, with lightning using its speed bug, pet with auto-looter gear lvl 3 and 6 radar lvl 3 protocols and i usually bot on 4-1.
Can someone help me?
hard to do
xd
Old 09/22/2016, 21:46   #10

A lot of factors, the people getting 80-100k in 12 hours or so have 9-12 Salvage Protocols (I run 3 Radar and 9 Salvage) Box Doubler + Tractor Beam II 5/5 and perhaps Luck 1+2. (I personally don't run Luck 1+2 because the difference in Uri is only like 40-60 on the bigger boxes and the spins should be the same).

Also from what I've seen if you bot say 12 hours straight then wait around 6 or so hours, the amount of Uri you get seems to stay the same or go up. I've been botting on a dummy account just to see the rates before I do this on my big ship. When I bot from 7 AM to about 7 PM (or 5am to 5pm it just depends when I feel like setting it up, I always do a 12 hour stretch though) I get about 50k or so (That is with only a Box Doubler and 9 Salvage Protocols, no Tractor Beam) on maps X-2, X-3, and X-4 (The event boxes are 50% higher, so same as the B-Maps plus you get Fuel and other useful things). I then stop until around Midnight then bot from Midnight to about 5 am. I then stop and wait about 6 hours after reset and do it all over again.

I have yet to see any decrease in my Uri or Gate Spin gains (I average with this setup around 70k Uri and about 1k Spins a day, with Tractor Beam II it would be around the 100k Mark and around 1.2-1.3k Spins, with no B-Map botting at all). I've been doing this for about 3 weeks now and my account is untouched as far as all the ban waves go. You can safely bot for like 12-18 hours a day, just don't do 22-24 hours, that is why people get banned, or they never change maps, etc.

This is all done using CandyBot btw, I still find it to be the best pixel bot to use. The others just give me problems no matter how well I set them up. But these results should be about the same no matter which bot you use (Anyone notice that far more bonus boxes appear in 3D mode than in 2D mode?, I think a 3D bot would have massive gains due to that fact).
Old 09/23/2016, 01:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsunaChidori View Post
A lot of factors, the people getting 80-100k in 12 hours or so have 9-12 Salvage Protocols (I run 3 Radar and 9 Salvage) Box Doubler + Tractor Beam II 5/5 and perhaps Luck 1+2. (I personally don't run Luck 1+2 because the difference in Uri is only like 40-60 on the bigger boxes and the spins should be the same).

Also from what I've seen if you bot say 12 hours straight then wait around 6 or so hours, the amount of Uri you get seems to stay the same or go up. I've been botting on a dummy account just to see the rates before I do this on my big ship. When I bot from 7 AM to about 7 PM (or 5am to 5pm it just depends when I feel like setting it up, I always do a 12 hour stretch though) I get about 50k or so (That is with only a Box Doubler and 9 Salvage Protocols, no Tractor Beam) on maps X-2, X-3, and X-4 (The event boxes are 50% higher, so same as the B-Maps plus you get Fuel and other useful things). I then stop until around Midnight then bot from Midnight to about 5 am. I then stop and wait about 6 hours after reset and do it all over again.

I have yet to see any decrease in my Uri or Gate Spin gains (I average with this setup around 70k Uri and about 1k Spins a day, with Tractor Beam II it would be around the 100k Mark and around 1.2-1.3k Spins, with no B-Map botting at all). I've been doing this for about 3 weeks now and my account is untouched as far as all the ban waves go. You can safely bot for like 12-18 hours a day, just don't do 22-24 hours, that is why people get banned, or they never change maps, etc.

This is all done using CandyBot btw, I still find it to be the best pixel bot to use. The others just give me problems no matter how well I set them up. But these results should be about the same no matter which bot you use (Anyone notice that far more bonus boxes appear in 3D mode than in 2D mode?, I think a 3D bot would have massive gains due to that fact).
1k spins per day?i never got more than 550 and in that time i make 90-100k uri,about changing the map.....i think it's bullshit
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2016, 02:46   #12

You can think whatever you want but I get around 1k spins a day. I had just over 2900 spins yesterday and right now I'm at 3933 and I'm still botting. So 900-1100 with my current set up is about right. I have no reason to bullshit, I simply just listed all of my results and how things have worked for me over the past 3 weeks.

Also great logic, just because you don't get as much doesn't mean it's not possible. I've seen others post about how they get 1k or more spins, I also bot 16 hours or more a day, so that breaks down to like 75 spins an hour lmao, which is nothing. I could probably get more like 1500 a day if I'm lucky.
Old 09/23/2016, 05:23   #13

You must have a special account, because everyone makes **** after 10 hours. Praise the DO "***"
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2016, 11:25   #14

Whatever, why do I even bother sharing my results on here. Everybody just treats you like ****. You can't post anything without someone calling bullshit, calling you a liar, etc, etc. I guess I'll screenshot my stuff and show you later today.
Old 09/23/2016, 12:16   #15

Quote:
Also great logic, just because you don't get as much doesn't mean it's not possible. I've seen others post about how they get 1k or more spins, I also bot 16 hours or more a day, so that breaks down to like 75 spins an hour lmao, which is nothing. I could probably get more like 1500 a day if I'm lucky.
I think i have a good logic,i didn't heard anybody on this forum to make more than 700 spins a day(just from boxex) and while i hit 100k uri a day i got just 400-500 spins,i don't see how it's posible that you make 2 or 3 times more.

Quote:
Whatever, why do I even bother sharing my results on here. Everybody just treats you like ****. I guess I'll screenshot my stuff and show you later today.
Just because someone else say something different than you it doesn't mean it "treats you like ****".