Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Be careful with bots!

Discussion on Be careful with bots! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/24/2016, 09:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman852 View Post
Wow! A lot of anti-cheat developers. Probably employees of Valve huh? You funny both. I can be 100 times more sure that S-bot has something to do with it than you, because i know my PC and it was actually 1 month old. Brand new PC, nothing installed just regular programs Skype, chrome, steam, steam games and S-bot.
Then S-bot becomes CS:GO cheat.
But seriously, maybe antivirus which used OpenProcess on csgo.exe? Or maybe virus? Did you do something with csgo files? I bet no one dev is using OpenProcess in bot.
Old 08/24/2016, 09:52   #17

elite*gold: 1908
Quote:
Wow! A lot of anti-cheat developers. Probably employees of Valve huh? You funny both. I can be 100 times more sure that S-bot has something to do with it than you, because i know my PC and it was actually 1 month old. Brand new PC, nothing installed just regular programs Skype, chrome, steam, steam games and S-bot.
But if you are the only user who got ban for this then I think that it was something else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Then S-bot becomes CS:GO cheat.
But seriously, maybe antivirus which used OpenProcess on csgo.exe? Or maybe virus? Did you do something with csgo files? I bet no one dev is using OpenProcess in bot.
Mum look....I am CS-GO cheater
Old 08/24/2016, 11:47   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
But if you are the only user who got ban for this then I think that it was something else

Mum look....I am CS-GO cheater
Actually, the problem why i was banned for S-Bot on CS:GO is that i was playing faceIT. Regular people playing matchmaking with cheap Valve anticheat won't get VAC Banned. But for FaceIT yes and FaceIT ban = VAC ban too.
Old 08/24/2016, 12:52   #19

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Quote:
Actually, the problem why i was banned for S-Bot on CS:GO is that i was playing faceIT. Regular people playing matchmaking with cheap Valve anticheat won't get VAC Banned. But for FaceIT yes and FaceIT ban = VAC ban too.
tell me more please
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2016, 15:29   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by »FlutterShy™ View Post
tell me more please
I don't need to say nothing to somebody who is stick in ssamko's **** so deep, because he is giving you his bot for free
Old 08/24/2016, 17:33   #21

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
Oh. Oh. Oh. @ Am I allowed to have a discussion with him about this topic? Yes? Good!

Let's Go.

No I'm not a Anti-Cheat Developer, but rather a cheat developer. To be exact even for CS:GO. Oh and guess what. I'm selling that cheat. My cheat actually is something what vac would care about, yet I'm undetected since 2 years now. I know how important vac modules work, because I don't want my cheat to get detected. I can tell you that s-bot can't trigger a vac ban at all.

So, you played on FaceIt when you got vac banned? What if I tell you that vac bans are delayed and you only get banned if the cheat already is marked as detected. What if I tell you, that the vac on faceit servers is the same like on any other servers? FaceIt is it's own league and has nothing to do with valve. FaceIt's anticheat is completely server sided and is verifying input which is coming from the client. E.g.: Viewangles/how many perfect bhops you do/if NetVars (Networked Variables) have been overwritten.

It is completely impossible to get VAC banned by a not which is designed for a browsergame.

Don't try to tell me anything about CS:GO, its leagues and how the anti cheats there work.

I play CS since 3 years have my own cheat since 2. I have reached global elite numerous times and I'm actively playing FaceIt in Diamond.

Now at the computer:
A FaceIt Ban does NOT turn in to a VAC ban. Like I said Valve and FaceIt are 2 different companies with 2 different Matchmaking System.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2016, 17:44   #22

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
I don't need to say nothing to somebody who is stick in ssamko's **** so deep, because he is giving you his bot for free
why so mad?

I don't even know ssamko. Maybe we wrote 1 or 2 pm's and maybe i have him on skype but i never used his bot.

Also why should i use a bot from another bot developer?
Old 08/25/2016, 08:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Oh. Oh. Oh. @ Am I allowed to have a discussion with him about this topic? Yes? Good!

Let's Go.

No I'm not a Anti-Cheat Developer, but rather a cheat developer. To be exact even for CS:GO. Oh and guess what. I'm selling that cheat. My cheat actually is something what vac would care about, yet I'm undetected since 2 years now. I know how important vac modules work, because I don't want my cheat to get detected. I can tell you that s-bot can't trigger a vac ban at all.

So, you played on FaceIt when you got vac banned? What if I tell you that vac bans are delayed and you only get banned if the cheat already is marked as detected. What if I tell you, that the vac on faceit servers is the same like on any other servers? FaceIt is it's own league and has nothing to do with valve. FaceIt's anticheat is completely server sided and is verifying input which is coming from the client. E.g.: Viewangles/how many perfect bhops you do/if NetVars (Networked Variables) have been overwritten.

It is completely impossible to get VAC banned by a not which is designed for a browsergame.

Don't try to tell me anything about CS:GO, its leagues and how the anti cheats there work.

I play CS since 3 years have my own cheat since 2. I have reached global elite numerous times and I'm actively playing FaceIt in Diamond.

Now at the computer:
A FaceIt Ban does NOT turn in to a VAC ban. Like I said Valve and FaceIt are 2 different companies with 2 different Matchmaking System.
Idk, why im VAC banned then... Probably for Skype or Google Chrome
Old 08/25/2016, 08:36   #24

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
Idk, why im VAC banned then... Probably for Skype or Google Chrome
Where's my VAC ban at then? I'm daily using actual cheats. I don't think you got banned by a bot which is for a whole other game. I don't think you got banned for a bot which doesn't even have a process handle to it's process it's botting in.
You're telling bullshit.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2016, 09:35   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Where's my VAC ban at then? I'm daily using actual cheats. I don't think you got banned by a bot which is for a whole other game. I don't think you got banned for a bot which doesn't even have a process handle to it's process it's botting in.
You're telling bullshit.

I don't know how this bot works and im not talking bullshi* and watch your mouth.. I don't want you to get banned. Maybe i was banned for some Virus about which i dont know but S-bot was the only suspicious thing i had in PC.
Old 08/25/2016, 12:21   #26

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
Are we done with the VAC stuff? Great.

Quote:
And two others i dont remember the name so yea, some people are taking your logs, be careful.
Warning us doesn't help much when you forget the names of two bots which may contained malware.

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
do darkorbit bot