Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PreRelease]Equip anywhere tool

Discussion on [PreRelease]Equip anywhere tool within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: You will use this?
I will watch ads to have free uses 12 29.27%
I will buy a limited license (any of the licenses that have limited uses) 1 2.44%
I will buy an unlimited license 1 2.44%
I wont decide until I try 27 65.85%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/08/2016, 19:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMANDERBUHMAN View Post
Your program is over-priced and the fact that you coded it in the most stupid coding language makes it easy to crack.
The way it works is to it sends config change packet with configs data and sid.
BP will patch it on the first day of release only by using a simple decompiler so don't have your hopes up for such a trash and if you need such a tool to win UBA, sell your account and don't ever come back to DO.

If you seriously want to make money, code something useful like a bot using packets.

Shock.
The tool wont send the packet directly to dark orbit , it will send to my server the basic data of the packet and the server will send the packet how it has to be sended to dark orbit.
Old 08/08/2016, 19:29   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro9650 View Post
The tool wont send the packet directly to dark orbit , it will send to my server the basic data of the packet and the server will send the packet how it has to be sended to dark orbit.
:rofl:

BP will simply sniff all the requests coming from "your server" and guess what..
You better pray for 1 account staying alive after using your tool.
Old 08/08/2016, 20:57   #18

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
why the *** are you so money hungry... like seriusly wtf...also isnt this a bug ? and well as far as i know selling them is not alowed here and i seriusly dont think you are welcome here
Old 08/08/2016, 21:14   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMANDERBUHMAN View Post
:rofl:

BP will simply sniff all the requests coming from "your server" and guess what..
You better pray for 1 account staying alive after using your tool.
If someone uses tools/bots/whatever probably knows that it has a ban risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
why the *** are you so money hungry... like seriusly wtf...also isnt this a bug ? and well as far as i know selling them is not alowed here and i seriusly dont think you are welcome here
It's a bug that can't be fully exploited without the tool and I'm not just selling it , there will be options to use it free.
Old 08/09/2016, 12:28   #20

I would better kill cubes xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2016, 15:46   #21

This looks like something that you would benefit more by keeping it to yourself than selling and keep winning uba
Old 08/09/2016, 15:52   #22

Look at the tag it is "free" and you say "prerelease" but you have not released it yet? So you probably should close it and open when you have normall prices + of you have the release
Old 08/10/2016, 22:57   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
Look at the tag it is "free" and you say "prerelease" but you have not released it yet? So you probably should close it and open when you have normall prices + of you have the release
There will be the option to use it free or the option to pay.
This thread is basically for knowing what prices people would want , the opinions people have about the tool , etc so I wont close it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Gatekeeper. View Post
This looks like something that you would benefit more by keeping it to yourself than selling and keep winning uba
Lately I'm playing less dark orbit so I prefer the money.
Old 08/10/2016, 23:04   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro9650 View Post
There will be the option to use it free or the option to pay.
This thread is basically for knowing what prices people would want , the opinions people have about the tool , etc so I wont close it.
Alright my opinion then: it is overpriced and useless uba is the only thing in the game what is fun just play it i hope you get perm banned with this bullshit
Old 08/12/2016, 08:11   #25

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
I didn't read the whole topic, but you're charging 100$ for a ******* AutoIt script? *****.
When I learned coding I never charged anything for my ****. I would have never thought about getting money for that stuff.

If anyone really needs/wants something like that, I'll look in to it and make a proper tool.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/12/2016, 20:19   #26

How does this help you win uba? Why would you change configs in the waiting area, if you can change them before?
Old 08/12/2016, 21:24   #27

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by -popcorn- View Post
How does this help you win uba? Why would you change configs in the waiting area, if you can change them before?
You get worse players when you have empty config, thats why.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
buy, dark orbit, equipment, free, tool