Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Poor Support everywhere.

Discussion on Poor Support everywhere. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/11/2016, 18:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
i just got the worst answer xD i did 8 delta's to get surgeon and it says you cant get the same design twice so i did got 3 centaurs.... i send a ticket to the support and this was my answer:
Hallo,

Dat probleem is bekend en er wordt aan gewerkt. Helaas weten wij ook niet meer dan dit. Op Discord zou je zelf een game developper kunnen taggen en aangeven hoe vervelend je dit probleem vindt.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Danny

Het Bigpoint Klantenservice Team

this basicly means that they know the problem but they are avoiding the topic if my question ^^ this is from the dutch support u probably know him dutch the legend since he answers every question in dutch but he sucks xD
Old 07/11/2016, 18:52   #17

Received Thanks: 2,658
Two years ago i was banned because i....well a say something in the chat which was not allowed "disclosure of internal bigpoint secrets" jajjajajajjajaja
They banned me 14 days, chat&ban account...Well i was agree, i didnt followed the rules.
But the problem was that after that 14 days my account was still banned.
I wrote to the support and they told me that my account was permanemtly banned, i told the that that was impossible. Their answer to me was that my account was not banned and i had a perma ban on chat. But i still could not login (calm down error).
After arround 10 tickets more they told me that they didnt know what was happening with my account. In one of the tickects they even told me that my account were banned 2 days more because i was spamming their email, something that in the next conversation they refused jajjajajjaa.
After 23 days ban (9 more than the 14 days ban) the account was unbanned. I dont know who unbanned my account, but if you read me thankyou. XD
PS: my account have no chat ban, so the seccond response....
I reveived no excuses/compensation from bigpoint....

I have more stories, but this is the funniest one...I still have all the emails from bigpoint.... I think that if you have read this it may have no sense, but believe me, that was awesome jajajajajajajajaja

Now i enjoy to send emails to darkorbit support, i love fill these surveys
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2016, 09:18   #18

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Well I still remember one cool story too...

2 years ago:

I bought an ufe account on ge1, the owner was czech ( or better, the account "flown" from cz to greece to belgium to Italy).
After some days i was botting on 5-3, then one member of a mod-clan in ge1 shooted me down & when i re-logged i had error=99 calmdown.

So i've started to ask questions, after 4-5 emails they told me "we as EN support can't handle this, message the cz support".
Well, I did and thanks to google translate I've explained why "my" account had 3-4 different ip's in less than 2 hours xD

I know they laughed a lot with me, because google sucks and my explains were awesome XD *I'm a business man, I fly a lot so...*
But i had to tell I shared my account when they said "we know planes times, tell us how you flew in 2 minutes from belgium to Italy"
and me: "ok, i gave my account to one mate because he wanted to make gates"

In the end, some countries support are also friendly They know we buy/sell accounts, but i think they love to read what explains we give them!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2016, 11:35   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
i just got the worst answer xD i did 8 delta's to get surgeon and it says you cant get the same design twice so i did got 3 centaurs.... i send a ticket to the support and this was my answer:
Hallo,

Dat probleem is bekend en er wordt aan gewerkt. Helaas weten wij ook niet meer dan dit. Op Discord zou je zelf een game developper kunnen taggen en aangeven hoe vervelend je dit probleem vindt.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Danny

Het Bigpoint Klantenservice Team

this basicly means that they know the problem but they are avoiding the topic if my question ^^ this is from the dutch support u probably know him dutch the legend since he answers every question in dutch but he sucks xD
That's not me But ifinity xDDD
Old 07/12/2016, 12:29   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Legend NL View Post
That's not me But ifinity xDDD
i know but i mean i think you know him since he answers every support ticket if it it dutch ^^