Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting project from scratch

Discussion on Botting project from scratch within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 06/28/2016, 16:45   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecr0don View Post
im doing it on ge1 but bot crash, virtual machine have 5-6 fps so laggy and bot dont colect all boxes that he see but with double he collect araund 5-6-7k a hour on 1-4/1-3.
how do you collect 5-6-7k hour with a virtual box not catching all boxes? i leave my ship with 576 speed and pet auto looter 3 on x2 and it catches 25k per night, which is like 8/9 hours. Also, during the day, i see that it collects 2k-3k max per hour.. Whats wrong? Am i botting too much guys? I did the test yesterday almost didnt bot everyday and got busy doing the 3 gates, but then at 4 am i started botting and the night only gave 20k
Old 06/28/2016, 17:09   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugasnake View Post
how do you collect 5-6-7k hour with a virtual box not catching all boxes? i leave my ship with 576 speed and pet auto looter 3 on x2 and it catches 25k per night, which is like 8/9 hours. Also, during the day, i see that it collects 2k-3k max per hour.. Whats wrong? Am i botting too much guys? I did the test yesterday almost didnt bot everyday and got busy doing the 3 gates, but then at 4 am i started botting and the night only gave 20k
buy formation Wheel and just let it collect on a map who dont have much people or botters like you
Old 06/29/2016, 03:44   #33

What the hell am i doing wrong?!? 2 hours on 2-2 and 3520 with doubler and autolooter 3 ..
WHats happening?
Old 06/29/2016, 16:48   #34

Quote:
UPDATES:

Well, it was helix LF4 day. I bought like 500 booty on total.

Here´s whats new:

- Venom, Solace, Spectrum and Diminisher Skill Designs
- 7 LF4
- 30+LF3
- 24 BO2 Shields
- Lots of extra engines
- Apis Drone
- Lots of elite ammo and bombs. camo CPUs

I also bought 1 more iris.

Im now with 60+M Experience, 1M honor, lots of ammo for gates.

the account has less than 2 weeks.
How the could you do this? What are you using? When? Where? etc
Old 06/29/2016, 17:01   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavip View Post
How the could you do this? What are you using? When? Where? etc
Fs Bot Lion, 2-2 all day, 4-2 for a couple hours. Stop some times to do gates, i did alphas beta and gamma.

I was also very lucky in lf4 day, never had that kind of luck in booty before

UPDATES

- Did Gamma, Alpha and Beta in a day
- botted 8 hours on pvp and got killed like 50 times, but **** it ahah
- Finally got PET to lvl 8 so i bought auto looter 3 and kamikaze 3 for gates
- With all of this, i now have 180k uridium and 130M credits for my 5th iris

Im waiting for helix lf4 or zeus day, to spend my uridium in bootys all over again.

I´ve been having problems with uridium on boxes.. they just dont seem to give uridium anymore. I bot like 5 or 6 hours on X-2 for 7-8k uridium, which is ridiculous.

So in conclusion, the account has roughly 2 weeks:

- 30+lf3
-20+ BO2 shields
- 7 LF4
- 4 skill designs
- 4 iris, 4 flax, apis
- 180k uridium and 100M+ Credits
- Almost level 16 and 2 Million Honor
- 3 Gate rings ( A B G )
- Skylab is almost half built
- 13 PP
Old 06/30/2016, 06:24   #36

Quote:
Fs Bot Lion, 2-2 all day, 4-2 for a couple hours. Stop some times to do gates, i did alphas beta and gamma.

UPDATES

Im waiting for helix lf4 or zeus day, to spend my uridium in bootys all over again.

I´ve been having problems with uridium on boxes.. they just dont seem to give uridium anymore. I bot like 5 or 6 hours on X-2 for 7-8k uridium, which is ridiculous.

- 30+lf3
-20+ BO2 shields
- 7 LF4
- 4 skill designs
- 4 iris, 4 flax, apis
- 3 Gate rings ( A B G )
- 13 PP
You Seems to have gotten a cooldown from boxes try not to box for arround a week (100% no boxes just bot aliens or totally do a break (you Can Collect booty Chest ofc without Any trouble)
Old 06/30/2016, 08:03   #37

Quote:

UPDATES

- 30+lf3
-20+ BO2 shields
- 7 LF4
- 4 skill designs
- 4 iris, 4 flax, apis
- 3 Gate rings ( A B G )
- 13 PP
Try resting after botting, so the cooldown won't affect you much.For example, I bot 10 hours straight and I take rests of at least 4 hours. I get around 12k-15k with pet the first 2 hours of botting, then it starts reducing until I reach 7k.
Old 06/30/2016, 10:53   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrisSHM View Post
Try resting after botting, so the cooldown won't affect you much.For example, I bot 10 hours straight and I take rests of at least 4 hours. I get around 12k-15k with pet the first 2 hours of botting, then it starts reducing until I reach 7k.
he already have gotten the cooldown so no point for him to try this he just need to take a break from boxing totally
Old 07/04/2016, 02:34   #39

UPDATES :

Well its was helix lf4 day. Bought 250 keys.

7 LF4, i now have 15 totally.

Did my first Zeta.
I Have now 14 PP.

I had dome trouble botting lately, but i now reduced the botting time.