Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Browsergames/General Talk Discord Server!

Discussion on Browsergames/General Talk Discord Server! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Browsergames/General Talk Discord Server!

Come one, come all! Welcome to the Discord server!

This is the elitepvpers Dark Orbit server, meaning, if you really want to have a more instant messaging, voice communication-based method. This might be the one for you.

There's no obligation to join, this just serves as a casual place where everyone can gather and talk about whatever you want. Still, don't assume that you can break rules. There are rules, mainly the ones in elitepvpers. Don't insult, don't accuse, don't harass. Asking for help is allowed, you can honestly do whatever.

However, this IS an external location, meaning things do not carry over. If you get banned here, it won't transfer over. And vise versa. But, I will monitor the chat and apply warnings/mutes/bans if necessary.

What is Discord? It's a browser and downloadable based software which allows you to talk and type as you see fit. With servers being top-notch, and audio being really nice.

I'm going to be messing around with rules and commands, so bare with me. The server will probably seem empty at first, but hey, perhaps it will full up and get more active.

So, what are you waiting for? !

Thanks
20 Users
Old 04/28/2016, 23:14   #2

elite*gold: 36
My AV software does not allows me in this page somehow..
I think TS3 (TeamSpeak3) server will be better.
Old 04/28/2016, 23:20   #3

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaloianBG View Post
I think TS3 (TeamSpeak3) server will be better.
I very strongly disagree, Discord has free servers, with little/no downtime (along with moving servers whenever you choose, at the moment it's located in Germany) along with higher quality audio codecs. It's getting much more popular (with interesting functions such as Streaming). It is an opinion, but I feel like Discord has tons more potential and will quickly catch up, if not already has.

Either way, this server is going to be the official one regarding the section. Also, thanks for everyone taking an interest so far. Hope you enjoy it, and if you have any questions, give a heads up! Post here if you want.

PS: Link is perfectly fine, unless it stops redirections, as it's redirecting you to the server.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/28/2016, 23:30   #4

elite*gold: 52
Another discord server to add up, it really is getting to stay in fashion
Just to add up discord really is cool and it sure is way more fun than teamspeak i think everyone will like it
Old 05/03/2016, 22:54   #5

elite*gold: 0
Discord is life <3
Old 05/04/2016, 08:48   #6

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
I very strongly disagree, Discord has free servers, with little/no downtime (along with moving servers whenever you choose, at the moment it's located in Germany) along with higher quality audio codecs. It's getting much more popular (with interesting functions such as Streaming). It is an opinion, but I feel like Discord has tons more potential and will quickly catch up, if not already has.

Either way, this server is going to be the official one regarding the section. Also, thanks for everyone taking an interest so far. Hope you enjoy it, and if you have any questions, give a heads up! Post here if you want.

PS: Link is perfectly fine, unless it stops redirections, as it's redirecting you to the server.
Also, that dark user interface pls <3
Old 05/05/2016, 06:11   #7

elite*gold: 80
Just wanted to give out some tips in case some users are having issues on connecting to the server.

Here is a tutorial...

When you try to use Discord be sure that your VPN is turned off.

Sometimes and for some very strange reason, Discord automatically checks for updates which I assume is natural for the application.

However, sometimes my own personal VPN and possibly others does not want to connect to the update server. I have no idea why and just wanted to post this before some users say "I have an error connecting to the server because I am stuck on update process..."

Even if you disconnect your vpn, then reconnected your vpn on the Discord server after the update it will still seem to bug out. In other words it might cause a drop in connection for some strange reason. I am probably not the only user experiencing this but, just a heads up just in case!

Please also enjoy the small video tutorial that I have attempted to help users connect, interact, and chat with us fellow lovely pilots of this section of the forum.

I myself look forward to chatting with some members of this lovely forum within this section of elitepvpers! ^^

`Basti
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/22/2016, 22:34   #8

This is a great app, but sadly no one is using it actively.
Old 06/22/2016, 22:43   #9

The Black Market: 312/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3d1 View Post
This is a great app, but sadly no one is using it actively.
A lot of people do but this discord server is not popular yet.
Old 06/25/2016, 11:10   #10

elite*gold: 330
hey getting an error:

the instant invite is invalid or expired
Old 12/22/2016, 17:01   #11

what are the advantages to using the discord server?
Old 12/31/2016, 17:14   #12

elite*gold: 2222
The Black Market: 204/1/0
Received Thanks: 5,106
Any. It is just a chatting platform for gamers. There are sometimes some discussions, even offtopic @.
Closed Thread