Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

darkorbit new anti bot system

Discussion on darkorbit new anti bot system within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/27/2016, 22:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Palla by pallavia has random clicks?
Old 02/27/2016, 22:47   #17

I think yes
Old 02/27/2016, 22:50   #18

this information is confirmed?
about antibot system
Old 02/27/2016, 23:08   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsarz View Post
this information is confirmed?
about antibot system
Not yet
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2016, 23:12   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eL1aS View Post
Not yet
how can i minimize chance to be banned?
candybot user
Old 02/27/2016, 23:40   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post

Actually every bot has a different method to look for boxes , so they must add like 10 diferrent pictures so that is not possible.

Maybe that is not the real solution for the bots but it can reduce the bots speed cause the bot makers have to up their timing between the actions.
Old 02/27/2016, 23:52   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsarz View Post
how can i minimize chance to be banned?
candybot user
Bot less(not like 24/24 ) and change often the maps..best solution by far
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2016, 23:55   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee12 View Post
Hello guys BP make new system for detect "pixel bots" . So much accounts get banned.. Pixel bots are detectable now.. I think all who used any pixel bot can get banned . Sorry for bad english i am from slovakia.
We can't go back, those who used bot (99% here? ) can't do much now if BP find out a new anti-bot system, what is done is done . We will see
I don't know if the accounts detected was pixelbot users only or if they got caught using other things (golem, bugs...); so, I'm not worried about it, at all!

Anyways, did you get banned on this banwave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee12 View Post
You used golem .. i using candy bot on my account 12h daily 2months and no ban
Old 02/28/2016, 01:15   #24

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
You can be sure that it was by Golem or anothers , cause current nanobot users is ok. none got banned!
Old 02/28/2016, 14:52   #25

Quote:
You can be sure that it was by Golem or anothers , cause current nanobot users is ok. none got banned!
stop making other bots bad. I dont know from any ban with golem this banwave. I use golem every day on my account and im fine. But at the moment Golem is the only bot which u can run 24/7 without needing to debug it.

And Golem is really easy to use. Thats why many idiots like this Soller use it and cry about getting banned.

so to get back to the topic, ive talked with a friend and he also said that BP has a plan against pixelbots. But i dont have further information yez
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2016, 15:11   #26

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteTNT[BFF] View Post
stop making other bots bad. I dont know from any ban with golem this banwave. I use golem every day on my account and im fine. But at the moment Golem is the only bot which u can run 24/7 without needing to debug it.

And Golem is really easy to use. Thats why many idiots like this Soller use it and cry about getting banned.

so to get back to the topic, ive talked with a friend and he also said that BP has a plan against pixelbots. But i dont have further information yez
it's nothing against golem or anothers , i know golem works pretty good , but if some one got banned by it is better to alert about it , the same for nanobot , if someone got banned by nanobot i will alert to users , but is not to make bad to anothers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2016, 17:21   #27

Apparently some legit players got banned as well
Old 02/28/2016, 17:54   #28

Quote:
it's nothing against golem or anothers , i know golem works pretty good , but if some one got banned by it is better to alert about it , the same for nanobot , if someone got banned by nanobot i will alert to users , but is not to make bad to anothers.
ok, then i missunderstood u, Golem is safe now(till bp finds a new way to detect it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..ds.. View Post
Apparently some legit players got banned as well
yep thats what ive heard too... golem wasnt detected and there wasnt anyone crying about a ban in any pixelbot thread. So i guess just the 24/7 botters + some legit players (dont know why) got banned.

------------------------------------
Quote:
Yeah. You heard right. Today I lost one of my back up accounts. Less than 20 hours total time. Level 10. Not even in a Goli or Vengi, nor all LF3s and BO1s, and only one Flax.

Never used a bot on it. Low hours. No huge uri or credit pile. No ammo pile. Just a little lonely noob Leo that BP banned today.

Thought everyone could use a laugh.

I read this on BP forum today:

"There comes a time in the witch hunt where innocents get burned at the stake."

BP must be desperate. With another 1271 users banned today they seem to be indiscriminate over who gets banned. You can message me for details.
- MaximusFett on golem forum
Old 02/28/2016, 18:05   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akr3p_ View Post
We can't go back, those who used bot (99% here? ) can't do much now if BP find out a new anti-bot system, what is done is done . We will see
I don't know if the accounts detected was pixelbot users only or if they got caught using other things (golem, bugs...); so, I'm not worried about it, at all!

Anyways, did you get banned on this banwave?
Ye i get banned on my 2 accs . I dont bot on my main acc only second and third and their is banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2016, 18:15   #30

My question is why BP doesn't ban users based on their logs. I think 90% or even more players which have their logs full of box-collection messages are botters. And I think BP can live without some "legit players"