Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need help!!!

Discussion on i need help!!! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation i need help!!!

HI! I have a problem with my account on br2. Somehow my mail was changed, without reason , now i have the same login dates but the mail is changed to . I find out that is like a franch mail. The guy who scammed me is not selling items becuse he know that i will never sell from my account, he just enter, hunt, spent uridium for nothing and go out. I must tell you that my account is colonel, lvl 22 i have now all gates in x-1 but i am affraid to make it from that scammer. I reach position 72 in hall of fame Sprite●23. From that moment when he scammed me i have like a bigpoint link next to START and i thought he can log in also if i can fix my mail. Please i need help i spent over 2000 euro on my account and BP is not helping me!
Old 02/20/2016, 15:47   #2

elite*gold: 1908
if you will get your e-mail back you can also ask support to cancel connection to your account (from some portals like bigpoint or facebook)
Old 02/20/2016, 19:21   #3

Are you sure that you didnt shared your acc to your friend or something? Because i never heard something like that in my 8 years do story lol
Old 02/20/2016, 19:31   #4

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximpetrolov96 View Post
Are you sure that you didnt shared your acc to your friend or something? Because i never heard something like that in my 8 years do story lol

I do. It happend to my friend a week and half ago with this BP-linked FR4. Don't know how but the hacker changed the email with a bug (the owner's emails wasn't hacked). I assume this is the same guy since he was french too.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2016, 20:49   #5

Oh then i'm sorry, good luck anyways with support (kinda needs couple weeks to solve it with them lol^^)
Old 02/21/2016, 11:59   #6

Inspect element'd bug
Old 02/21/2016, 13:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizi17 View Post
Inspect element'd bug
inspect element is only visual for urself -_-
Old 02/21/2016, 15:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
inspect element is only visual for urself -_-
it can still be used to do bad things, example the hyped smartphone which needed registration they didnt have a check, but just a required tag if you inspected and removed that you could skip the whole line and get the phone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2016, 15:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
it can still be used to do bad things, example the hyped smartphone which needed registration they didnt have a check, but just a required tag if you inspected and removed that you could skip the whole line and get the phone.
Yes,inspect element is still an useful tool,only a noob would say it's not useful.

Sometimes inspect element it's not just "visual".
Old 02/21/2016, 16:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizi17 View Post
Yes,inspect element is still an useful tool,only a noob would say it's not useful.

Sometimes inspect element it's not just "visual".
lol really? i never knew :O
Old 02/21/2016, 16:32   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteOnEG2 View Post
HI! I have a problem with my account on br2. Somehow my mail was changed, without reason , now i have the same login dates but the mail is changed to . I find out that is like a franch mail. The guy who scammed me is not selling items becuse he know that i will never sell from my account, he just enter, hunt, spent uridium for nothing and go out. I must tell you that my account is colonel, lvl 22 i have now all gates in x-1 but i am affraid to make it from that scammer. I reach position 72 in hall of fame Sprite●23. From that moment when he scammed me i have like a bigpoint link next to START and i thought he can log in also if i can fix my mail. Please i need help i spent over 2000 euro on my account and BP is not helping me!
Hello ! I don't know which support you contacted but I suggest you to write to French support.They are the best and the most helpful of all support teams.
Old 02/22/2016, 00:10   #12

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteOnEG2 View Post

Hey man,

I want to say the truth in this post for this account.

1) Actually you are not the owner of this account (i've got all old nicknames, password and payment proof) this account is from french man who stop to playing DarkOrbit ( AKH in french 2 if you want to see he's YouTube Chanel) my old clan in Br2 (division ruine with spanish and french player) shared this account to a lot of people for playing, making station for fight and boosters, etc...

2) This account shared to a lot of people was hacked by a other player of DarkOrbit (in this situation... YOU) and you continue to play on this account but the problem for you, this is not you'r account and i will contact the support team for "bann" this account with all proof on the account (don't worry for that i'm ex-moderator i've got all proof of this account : Owner name, payment proof, all nicknames, passwords, etc...)

3) A few months ago with the autorisation of my Clan Leader i contact the support team for changing the e-mail of this account and Bigpoint refuse this because on this account a lot of IP adress are playing (this is call "feat") and after this all members of my clan in Br2 stop to play on this account because a stranger player play on it without autorisation of my Clan Leader.

4) If you think i'm lier just see that and i hope you enjoy of this account because support team will bann it in few days

Now stop to ask people for change mail or other things when the account is not you'rs, thanks

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/22/2016, 00:16   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorpheusGotze View Post
Hey man,

I want to say the truth in this post for this account.

1) Actually you are not the owner of this account (i've got all old nicknames, password and payment proof) this account is from french man who stop to playing DarkOrbit ( AKH in french 2 if you want to see he's YouTube Chanel) my old clan in Br2 (division ruine with spanish and french player) shared this account to a lot of people for playing, making station for fight and boosters, etc...

2) This account shared to a lot of people was hacked by a other player of DarkOrbit (in this situation... YOU) and you continue to play on this account but the problem for you, this is not you'r account and i will contact the support team for "bann" this account with all proof on the account (don't worry for that i'm ex-moderator i've got all proof of this account : Owner name, payment proof, all nicknames, passwords, etc...)

3) A few months ago with the autorisation of my Clan Leader i contact the support team for changing the e-mail of this account and Bigpoint refuse this because on this account a lot of IP adress are playing (this is call "feat") and after this all members of my clan in Br2 stop to play on this account because a stranger player play on it without autorisation of my Clan Leader.

4) If you think i'm lier just see that and i hope you enjoy of this account because support team will bann it in few days

Now stop to ask people for change mail or other things when the account is not you'rs, thanks

~MorpheusGotze

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/23/2016, 15:32   #14

elite*gold: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
Pretty sure you are the savage. Trying to take thing that don't belong to you.
Old 02/23/2016, 16:06   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjesh12 View Post
Pretty sure you are the savage. Trying to take thing that don't belong to you.
What the hell are you talking about?
Thanks
2 Users