Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Pixzel - Your eternal friend !

Discussion on [Release] Pixzel - Your eternal friend ! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/20/2016, 22:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall57 View Post
maybe cheating but i believe the pixelbot can be used for Cloaked PPL detect, like ye olde autolocks that caught you from portal... implementing it on the PixZel may sound good (and maybe-MAYBE hard to do) but it can boost PvP quests amrite?

haha it's not really a pixelbot that can detect invisible stuff it's something else

if you tryed Zlock my semi autolock , it's a fully external software that is able to lock invisible stuff and doesn't use any pixel scanning.

For the bots i already did 7 accounts using 4 PC's

1PC with a main account

3 other pc's with pixzel and a virtual machine with pixzel on each PC

so basically every PC was handleing 2 Pxzel's , atm i have only 2 PC that i can aways us so i can only go up to 4 pixzels

but if my parent's and my familly isn't there i can go up to 17 pixzel's witch should be good , i never tryied it tho lol

im also working on an new project that i started today that will combines a lot of my releases .

i started coding it today and it got pretty far already

̶i̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ . (updated on 28 September2016 , actually nope i m doing studies and don't have much time now , this bot probably won't have an update for a long time still)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/21/2016, 15:13   #32

i think this idea is very wisely. But u should add random click pixel for player name. i saw on video bot always click same pixels
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2016, 15:58   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctcevher View Post
i think this idea is very wisely. But u should add random click pixel for player name. i saw on video bot always click same pixels
This not really necessary since there is already random timings between clicks

plus this doesn't click on boxes on intresting stuff for the anti bot script of darkobit ,

i could add those random clicks , but there is really almost no reason to do so .

a will consider this idea anyway tho
Old 01/21/2016, 16:02   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetadarus View Post
This not really necessary since there is already random timings between clicks

plus this doesn't click on boxes on intresting stuff for the anti bot script of darkobit ,

i could add those random clicks , but there is really almost no reason to do so .

a will consider this idea anyway tho
hmm i understand, you are right. can i use pixzel on virtual pc with windows xp?
Old 01/21/2016, 17:37   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctcevher View Post
hmm i understand, you are right. can i use pixzel on virtual pc with windows xp?
Yes you can
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2016, 21:14   #36

In beta version are all features included??
Old 09/28/2016, 15:23   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by cezarlacatus12 View Post
In beta version are all features included??
At the actual one , only the random timings are

BTW for everyone else , there probably won't be any updates of the bot for a long time , i started some studies in Networking and IT stuff so i don't have much time .

i said many times that i would do this and this , but never did actually work on it .

So im being sincere here , sorry if i disapointed some peopole because im not doing any updates to all of my bots and tools .

i MIGHT(Don't be surprised if i don't) do some stuff in the comming holidays wich is in about two weeks for me .
Old 09/28/2016, 23:31   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetadarus View Post
At the actual one , only the random timings are

BTW for everyone else , there probably won't be any updates of the bot for a long time , i started some studies in Networking and IT stuff so i don't have much time .

i said many times that i would do this and this , but never did actually work on it .

So im being sincere here , sorry if i disapointed some peopole because im not doing any updates to all of my bots and tools .

i MIGHT(Don't be surprised if i don't) do some stuff in the comming holidays wich is in about two weeks for me .
So glad to here you "MIGHT" be coming back in few weeks, that would be rocking hard !
Old 11/30/2016, 13:23   #39

Hi Zetadarus,

Some updates regarding this project?
Old 12/04/2016, 17:59   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasdoru View Post
Hi Zetadarus,

Some updates regarding this project?
Well nothing new , i might be rewirting Pixzel in C++ as i am doing a programming course .

could give me way more flexibility in terms of functions for this , instead of using a language that isn't meant for that .

As expected i didn't do anything to pixzel until today because i don't feel motivated .

Tho this still works , i know someone using it times to times on German servers , and nothing happened to both of his accounts since the release of this bot .

Bu yeah that's pretty much everything i can say atm .
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2019, 09:46   #41

I KNOW it's a old thread and such and i dont mean to push old threads but this is a question, does this tool still work and does it attack other objects too? (CBS,Players) besides aliens.
Thanks in advance.
Old 06/22/2019, 13:18   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyn2008 View Post
I KNOW it's a old thread and such and i dont mean to push old threads but this is a question, does this tool still work and does it attack other objects too? (CBS,Players) besides aliens.
Thanks in advance.
I honestly didn't play DarkOrbit for multiple years by now, but seeing how nothing changed in the game, this should be working, though no guarantee about that.
Old 06/23/2019, 20:33   #43

Better try DarkBot with Master module, the same thing but better.
Old 06/24/2019, 09:47   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loock7 View Post
Better try DarkBot with Master module, the same thing but better.
Probably is, didn't look into it yet, so yeah i don't know, it wouldn't be a surpise that someone made something better since 2015

Tags
followbot, pixzel, rexbot, zetadarus